aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Gakuen Heaven 2 download taking too long

Hi, I was just wondering for anyone who downloaded GH2 off here https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/...2-~double.html how long it took for the setup to install? I can never usually get past the installation step because it takes ages usually. The farthest it went was halfway between the beginning and halfway point and this was when I left my laptop on overnight, and I didn't wanna leave it on for any longer since I was worried. Maybe it's just me not knowing a whole lot about how installing like this works- I just need to know if the long process is usual.

If you're confused then the screenshot is what I mean.
    screenshot.png
    Last edited by Sonodaz; 01-23-2022 at 06:11 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Pray for Japan
    You need to extract the "ISO" file, which is in the .zip. Only then mount the disc image in DT. Today i have a this problem and fixed it. Now i have problem - i search patch 1.2, because i need this in add english language x.x

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Sonodaz View Post
    Hi, I was just wondering for anyone who downloaded GH2 off here https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/...2-~double.html pizza tower how long it took for the setup to install? I can never usually get past the installation step because it takes ages usually. The farthest it went was halfway between the beginning and halfway point and this was when I left my laptop on overnight, and I didn't wanna leave it on for any longer since I was worried. Maybe it's just me not knowing a whole lot about how installing like this works- I just need to know if the long process is usual.

If you're confused then the screenshot is what I mean.
    screenshot.png
    It tooks the setup thirty minutes to install