aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Mukuro (L1)Rin (L1)Gokudera (L3)
    Ren DM (L8)Sinbad (L9)Kaneki Ken (L3)

Lamento English Patch Help

I had the game working before on my old laptop that was running windows 7, and it had the english patch and everything. All was good, I got really far, and then for some reason I just didn't get to finishing Bardo's route.

But now with the Slow Damage hype, I've been wanting to come back Lamento, get all the CG, that kind of stuff.

I got the game to run on my new laptop. It opens, I have my old saves that it nicely allowed me to copy paste in and work.

I used LmtDVDVer103 on where I have the game installed. I put the 2.4 english patch in as the guides say to do. I also put in the cg-fullpatch, following the guide's instructions.When I open config, it says I have system version 1.02 and script version 1.03.

If I load up one of my save files, the scene that it was on will have the English. But as soon as it moves to a new scene, it's back to Japanese. If I start anew, it is all in Japanese.

What am I missing here?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I installed it for the first time, following all steps precisely, and I have the same problem...

edit: I have arrived at a solution that worked for me. I was originally using the "win10" patches (because I have Windows 10), which did not work. The other available patches do work.
    Last edited by jcfools; 10-01-2021 at 05:48 PM.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Kyousuke Hyoubu (L7)Andy Hinomiya (L7)Trip (L8)
    Makishima (L8)Katsuragi Tomoyuki (L8)Ren DMMd (L9)
    Noiz (L6)Làng Wū Yáo (L7)Akira TnC (L9)
    Use older patches. The Lamento game opening post should have the link to the old patches:
    https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t...h-release.html