aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Mukuro (L1)Rin (L1)Gokudera (L3)
    Ren DM (L8)Sinbad (L9)Kaneki Ken (L3)

Omega Vampire crashing on save

Every time I go to save, omega vampire just crashes and the save doesn't happen. Even when I try to quick save, it crashes. Or closes itself? I don't know. I tried running it as administrator and even that didn't work. My laptop's unicode is set to Japanese, and the game plays just fine otherwise. It just immediately stops running when I try to save.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Could the problem with permissions on the save folder, especially if you didn't pick "all users" option during the game install.
    Koujichan posted the solution to a similar issue here.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Mukuro (L1)Rin (L1)Gokudera (L3)
    Ren DM (L8)Sinbad (L9)Kaneki Ken (L3)
    Well considering the game is playable via the AlphaROMdiE, I'm not sure if that was even an option. The "install" was simply extracting a zip and putting the files where I wanted, then placing the game application on the AlphaROMdiE which created a shortcut to bypass the serial key, and then the game plays.

I did look at that other post already and did everything it said.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Shepard (L1)Star 1 (Yellow)Shepard (L6)
    Wing 1 (Left)Legion (L7)Wing 1 (Right)
    Garrus Vakarian (L10)Star 1 (Silver)Thane Krios (L7)
    Hello KiraSempai, have you tried to delete the old save folder and see if it'll recreate a new one when you try to save? You mentioned that you've had Omega Vampire running on a previous computer and had saves on there, so maybe you can check whether there are any differences between the settings on your old computer and on the new one that would make the save not work.
    Otherwise it could be a permissions problem if the save folder was copied over from the old computer to the new one, since I remember you mentioned that the game had problems recognizing the old save files, so maybe the game just needed to create its own new save folder.