aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Akira TnC (L1)Rai (L7)Nezumi (L8)
    Sion (L9)

Sweet Pool Crash

It's been a while since I've come around here and I am happy this place exists cause I can't find anything on what to do for this ; D;

This question is specifically for the Jastblue physical release of the game. I could try the steam version and see if it has the same problem if nothing works with this version.

So the game seems to crash at choice moments specifically. I can go through dialogue fine but as soon as a choice comes up the animation loads then the game closes out. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that seemed to work for a few days. It did it again so I tried running it as admin and trying different version compatibility. Nothing seemed to work and now the game won't even open to the main menu before it crashes.. I uninstalled and tried it after a fresh boot and everything but to no avail. I have seen a few mentions of problems with crashing but no solutions anywhere

Maybe someone else has an idea ?? I am running on windows 10 pro and from what I can tell my specs should be plenty enough to run the game

Edit:
    Deleted all the save files (heck) and the game boots up now but back to crashing at choices...
    Last edited by neurobee; 11-27-2019 at 05:10 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I played the translated version of sweet pool, and it worked fine on my windows 10 laptop. I think you can download a visual machine to install a windows xp to play it. I play Togainu No Chi using that. Hope it will help.