Hello there !

Before asking for your help, I read all topics, threads, advices that i founded on the forum and I'm always not able to open the game properly.

First, I changed my local Windows 10 to Japanese. Then I downloaded Japanese characters / language and install it on my computer. I see many words in Japanese but my commons sites / software run perfectly in french, I have no problem with that.

Then I have downloaded the game Akaya Akashiya Ayakashino (あかやあかしやあやかしの) from this link : https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/...yakashino.html and the program doesn't want to work. Even with the administrator authorization to run it. So I deleted it and take it again. And again. And now I'm at the point to ask you here for a solution if it possible, please. I don't want to bother you but pracicaly all the tutorials are old, the link of the game is old too. But the english patch for Akaya Akashiya Ayakashino is relatively recent so I think that many members still play with this VN. Is someone here have encountered the same situation ? I'm not sure about the fact that the problem came from Windows 10 but as I can't translate the error message it's a little bit complicated for me-

The error message is below :

I hope this post is in the good place and someone will notice or help me. Thank you very much for your attention !