aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Togainu no chi is getting my *blood* boiling - no sound in winXP virtual machine~!

Hello everyone!

I have been trying for three hours now to get togainu no chi working somehow. I really, REALLY want to play it, it seems hot and awesome! But it's driving me nuts!

I had it working in windows 10 except for the freeze at save or load option, for which none of the workarounds worked. So, I decided to install in a winxp virtual machine in virtualbox. Now the game works and can save and load, but I hear absolutely no sounds! The strange thing is, other sounds in the virtual machine eg playing a movie in VLC work perfectly. Just the game doesn't have sound, and after closing it no other application either untill I reboot the virtual machine.

Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this? I really wanna play!! D:

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Never mind I "Fixed it" - I spend 10 hours approximately getting it playable but here is what I did XD

I installed a win 7 ultimate edition in vmware player (after win xp had no sound as described and 98 didn't work well with virtualbox and my win 7 iso neither, but did in vmware player) only to find out that the same freeze save/load problem was there in win7 for me. But!

I can just suspend/restore the state of the entire virtual machine, keeping the game running at all times.

OH the extremes I go too just to see some tasty boys ****ing! XD But they're certainly making it worth it so far! *DROOL*

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Kenma Kozume (L9)Natsuno (L3)
    Jean-Jacques Leroy (L8)Yuri Plisetsky (L8)Tohru (L3)
    The story of my life. I tried so many times to install it but never worked. Did you download the game from here? Because I want to try again! ;n;

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by HimawariHime View Post
    The story of my life. I tried so many times to install it but never worked. Did you download the game from here? Because I want to try again! ;n;
    Sorry I only see this now. Yes I got it from here, and it still doesn't save but I just suspend and resume the virtual machine when I want to continue, that works too, almost finished the game now