aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Aether (L9)Vesta (Battle Lover Vesta) (L4)Scarlet (Battle Lover Scarlet) (L4)
    Ikuto (L3)Fei Long (L3)Allen Walker (L3)
    Asami (L10)Jin Ling (L2)Light (L3)

Togainu no chi is getting my *blood* boiling - no sound in winXP virtual machine~!

Hello everyone!

I have been trying for three hours now to get togainu no chi working somehow. I really, REALLY want to play it, it seems hot and awesome! But it's driving me nuts!

I had it working in windows 10 except for the freeze at save or load option, for which none of the workarounds worked. So, I decided to install in a winxp virtual machine in virtualbox. Now the game works and can save and load, but I hear absolutely no sounds! The strange thing is, other sounds in the virtual machine eg playing a movie in VLC work perfectly. Just the game doesn't have sound, and after closing it no other application either untill I reboot the virtual machine.

Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this? I really wanna play!! D:

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Never mind I "Fixed it" - I spend 10 hours approximately getting it playable but here is what I did XD

I installed a win 7 ultimate edition in vmware player (after win xp had no sound as described and 98 didn't work well with virtualbox and my win 7 iso neither, but did in vmware player) only to find out that the same freeze save/load problem was there in win7 for me. But!

I can just suspend/restore the state of the entire virtual machine, keeping the game running at all times.

OH the extremes I go too just to see some tasty boys ****ing! XD But they're certainly making it worth it so far! *DROOL*

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Kenma Kozume (L9)Natsuno (L3)
    Jean-Jacques Leroy (L8)Yuri Plisetsky (L8)Tohru (L3)
    Bakugou (L3)Midoriya Izuku (L3)Konoe (L2)
    The story of my life. I tried so many times to install it but never worked. Did you download the game from here? Because I want to try again! ;n;

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by HimawariHime View Post
    The story of my life. I tried so many times to install it but never worked. Did you download the game from here? Because I want to try again! ;n;
    Sorry I only see this now. 😔 Yes I got it from here, and it still doesn't save but I just suspend and resume the virtual machine when I want to continue, that works too, almost finished the game now

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

It won't work for me!

Quote Originally Posted by eragon2890 View Post
    Hello everyone!

I have been trying for three hours now to get togainu no chi working somehow. I really, REALLY want to play it, it seems hot and awesome! But it's driving me nuts!

I had it working in windows 10 except for the freeze at save or load option, for which none of the workarounds worked. So, I decided to install in a winxp virtual machine in virtualbox. Now the game works and can save and load, but I hear absolutely no sounds! The strange thing is, other sounds in the virtual machine eg playing a movie in VLC work perfectly. Just the game doesn't have sound, and after closing it no other application either untill I reboot the virtual machine.

Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this? I really wanna play!! D:
    Hey! I have been trying to make this game work for me, too, but it also gave me the Save/Load bs so I have decided to use a virtual machine, but I have no idea how to make it work! I keep trying to insert the CD (.cue) on the drive, but it keeps telling me that there is no boot system found! I have no idea what that means!! I would appreciate any help at all. I am using a windows 10 right now and the virtual system ought to be xp i guess

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by murdox View Post
    Hey! I have been trying to make this game work for me, too, but it also gave me the Save/Load bs so I have decided to use a virtual machine, but I have no idea how to make it work! I keep trying to insert the CD (.cue) on the drive, but it keeps telling me that there is no boot system found! I have no idea what that means!! I would appreciate any help at all. I am using a windows 10 right now and the virtual system ought to be xp i guess
    Hmm, always happy to help a fellow fujoshi/fudanshi in need! <3

So my guess would be you need to add the .cue file to the virtual DVD drive, then boot the "computer" from there. If it doesnt work, maybe try telling the virtual machine to boot from the .cue directly? If it still doesn't work, try another image?

If you can't get it to work, if you install teamviewer I can log in remotely and take over your computer and fix it for you probably on a free day sometime soon, I help with simpler tech problems like this for a living (if I am not busy whoring myself out a bit hehe, my hobby/sidejob :P )

So yeah, if it doesnt work, install teamviewer (its free) and I will see if I can fix it for you~

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hmm, always happy to help a fellow fujoshi/fudanshi in need! <3

So my guess would be you need to add the .cue file to the virtual DVD drive, then boot the "computer" from there. If it doesnt work, maybe try telling the virtual machine to boot from the .cue directly? If it still doesn't work, try another image?

If you can't get it to work, if you install teamviewer I can log in remotely and take over your computer and fix it for you probably on a free day sometime soon, I help with simpler tech problems like this for a living (if I am not busy whoring myself out a bit hehe, my hobby/sidejob :P )

So yeah, if it doesnt work, install teamviewer (its free) and I will see if I can fix it for you~
    Thank you so much for the quick reply! I spent a few hours working to make the machine AND the game work. I was successful, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the text won't show in the game I'm running it in XP, I'm at a total loss about what to do now

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Thank you so much for the quick reply! I spent a few hours working to make the machine AND the game work. I was successful, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the text won't show in the game I'm running it in XP, I'm at a total loss about what to do now
    I had that too - apparently installing the windows xp Japanese language pack solves it. Didn't work for me though, which is why I went for windows 7 vm in the end

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I had that too - apparently installing the windows xp Japanese language pack solves it. Didn't work for me though, which is why I went for windows 7 vm in the end
    Okay, I am going to try downloading the Japanese pack, if that doesn't work, I'll do what you did and hope it works eventually

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Okay, I am going to try downloading the Japanese pack, if that doesn't work, I'll do what you did and hope it works eventually
    Did you get it to work? 🥰

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast