aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6
    Points
    0
    Savings
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by eragon2890 View Post
    Did you get it to work? ������
    It worked to some point, but then at around the part where Keisuke goes crazy the game would stop responding Now I'm trying to make it work on Windows 7

  2. #12
    Yaoi Amateur

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Posts
    41
    Points
    21,498,300
    Savings
    0


    Envy (L2)Light (L3)Jin Ling (L2)
    Asami (L10)Allen Walker (L3)Fei Long (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by murdox View Post
    It worked to some point, but then at around the part where Keisuke goes crazy the game would stop responding Now I'm trying to make it work on Windows 7
    Aight, tell me if your despair level gets too high, like I said I will hop on teamviewer and help sometime soon if you want~

  3. #13
    Yaoi Amateur
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    6
    Points
    0
    Savings
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by eragon2890 View Post
    Aight, tell me if your despair level gets too high, like I said I will hop on teamviewer and help sometime soon if you want~
    Ahhhhhh it's getting really frustrating, I won't lie... Would you be able tomorrow? Windows 7 is proving to be a lot more difficult to work with than XP. I feel bad for asking, but I really want to finish it....

  4. #14
    Yaoi Amateur

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Posts
    41
    Points
    21,498,300
    Savings
    0


    Envy (L2)Light (L3)Jin Ling (L2)
    Asami (L10)Allen Walker (L3)Fei Long (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by murdox View Post
    Ahhhhhh it's getting really frustrating, I won't lie... Would you be able tomorrow? Windows 7 is proving to be a lot more difficult to work with than XP. I feel bad for asking, but I really want to finish it....
    Maybe tonight if I still have energy when I get home (if so where can I contact you?)

    Otherwise tomorrow or Sunday should be fine for sure though! ???? Exact time also depending on i get some fun sex dates/free money this weekend ????

  5. #15
    Yaoi Amateur

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Posts
    41
    Points
    21,498,300
    Savings
    0


    Envy (L2)Light (L3)Jin Ling (L2)
    Asami (L10)Allen Walker (L3)Fei Long (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by eragon2890 View Post
    Aight, tell me if your despair level gets too high, like I said I will hop on teamviewer and help sometime soon if you want~
    Are you still trying? XD

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •