Hi

I'm fairly new to messing with game files so I've probably missed something super obvious but I can't see what I've done wrong. The game itself launched and plays fine it's just that everything is in Japanese. So after I unzipped the English patch files I followed the guide that came in the zip file and it was just paste the cg patches and the nss patch in the root folder and put the video files in the dx folder. After doing that I launched the game again and everything was still in Japanese. I did start a new game just to check if the dialogue was in English but no it was in Japanese as was the little opening video with the white text. Looking through some forms and checking screenshots of root folders of the game I can't see any difference between mine and other peoples. I have tried fully uninstalling the game then reinstalling it, updating it and patching in the English but it didn't change anything. I'm on windows ten.

Any help at all would be much appreciated ill post a screenshot of the game folder below
Screenshot (7).jpg