aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Lamento and DMMD Re patch help

I bought Lamento and Dramatical Murder Re Connect from DMM today, but I can't seem to get them to work with the English patches. I get a blank white screen whenever I try to boot either of them up. I can still hear the games, I just can't see anything. I don't know what I did wrong.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by glitterofdeath View Post
    minecraftle game
    I bought Lamento and Dramatical Murder Re Connect from DMM today, but I can't seem to get them to work with the English patches. I get a blank white screen whenever I try to boot either of them up. I can still hear the games, I just can't see anything. I don't know what I did wrong.
    I also have the same issue. Did you find the solution?
    Last edited by crystalrodrig; 04-02-2024 at 08:09 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I bought Lamento and Dramatical Murder Re Connect from DMM today, but I can't seem to get them to work with the English patches. I get a blank white screen whenever I try to boot either of them up. I can still hear the games, I just can't see anything. I don't know what I did wrong.geometry dash subzero
    I have the same problem plz help

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I bought Lamento and Dramatical Murder Re Connect from DMM today, but I can't seem to get them to work with the English patches. I get a blank white screen whenever I try to boot either of them up. I can still hear the games, I just can't see anything. I don't know what I did wrong. cluster rush
    That time, after buying Lamento, I also had an error with the English patch. I took it in for warranty service and it took 1 week to fix this error. I think there may be some errors in this version. But fortunately it was soon fixed.