aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~ has virus

hello, ive been trying to install omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~ for 4 days now but when i download the patch or join all the parts to make the complete iso with hjsplit windows defender says theres a virus, i downloaded the parts from this post, since its the only one that has the game and apparently nobody has complained about this issue. first i downloaded all the mediafire parts monochromejive posted, then when i joined all of them with hjsplit the computer detected a virus named "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml" in the complete .iso that resulted, i coudn't download the patch from media fire since it had been taken down by mediafire themselves for containing malicious malware. the next few days i been downloading the parts from mega posted by Viharn, and when i finally could download all the parts and the patch from mega, the antivirus still detected the "trojan" from the patch itself.

I don't know if this "virus" is necessary for the game to run but i also don't feel safe running and downloading a virus in my PC just to play a game, even if it benign. This is the first time this has ever happened to me with a game from this blog, ive played Omega vampire, DMMD, togainu, and sweet pool all from this blog and none of them ever came with a "virus" so please help me out
    Last edited by mariaaaaaaaaaaa; 02-19-2024 at 10:31 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I don't know why the answers I have gotten in this thread don't show up but someone replied that the virus I mentioned is a malicious script that can download or run other malware in my PC, if someone reads this, I think it's better that any moderator takes down the original post from omerta, I mean if it really has a virus other people can download it and it can be really harmful to the forum, can anyone do something?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks

This forum is amazing and there is a lot of useful content here loan calculator. Companies can use this content to further improve the quality of disposable nitrile gloves although they have not received any complaints about them yet. However, there is still room for improvement.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

It's important to be cautious when Windows Defender or any antivirus software detects a potential threat like "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml". This particular trojan is known to be harmful and can put your system at risk for identity theft, data infection, and financial loss. It's not necessary for a game to run and should not be ignored.

Here are some steps you can take to address this issue:

1. Do not install the game or patchif your antivirus is indicating there's a virus. It's better to err on the side of caution.
    2. Scan your computerwith Windows Defender or another reputable antivirus program to ensure your system is clean.
    3. Consider using a different sourceto download the game, preferably one that is official and trustworthy.
    4. Check online forums and communitiesfor any reports of similar issues with the game or patch files.
    5. Contact the game's support teamor the forum moderators for advice on safe installation.

Remember, it's crucial to protect your computer from potential harm, even if it means not being able to play a particular game. Safety should always be your top priority. If you need further assistance, please let me know

Slope game

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i run into the same problem while downloading this game (https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/...ebiusline.html) plus it says that the files are corrupted too and the other links were brought down .