Hey there. After getting hit by a wave of nostalgia, after a very long time, I decided to replay Animamundi. (I only played a few paths and never reached 100% completion, but I digress)

I had the game previously installed in one of my hard drives, but since I hold other, heavier games on it, I decided to uninstall the game and migrate it (along with all my other visual novels) to a different hard drive with more room, where they can "live in peace," so to speak.

The process went smoothly, and the game itself runs fine, and even held onto a very old save file I had, as well as items collected, characters profiles and even musical soundtracks.

Where things get a bit iffy is actually in the CG department.

While it definitely appears that the CGs themselves are unlocked, I can't view any of them. Instead, I get a "now loading" flash-like animation that doesn't go away and prevents me from looking over the CGs I've unlocked.

CGtrouble.jpg

I run the game unmounted, with the CensorFree patch, and the fix to Outbreak of War. ver. E1.10 on Windows 7, 64bit.

I also apologize and give thanks in advance if this is a problem that has been seen before and is already resolved. I did a quick search of Animamundi but nothing related to this particular issue came up, or at least I couldn't catch it with my poor eyesight, haha.