This is my first time creating a thread on here so I apologise if I do anything wrong!

Having downloaded Omerta, I was able to install it correctly, but when I try to open the game it loads for a few seconds before going ' オメルタ~沈黙の掟~ has stopped working'. I've tried moving the installation folder around, first under Program Files, then under documents, incase that happened to solve it. (currently the folder is under c:\program files(x86)\games)
I've also tried the simple option of right clicking on the exe and choosing troubleshoot compatibility, but all options on there didn't seem to work.

My laptop is on Windows 10, so I believe that may be an issue itself?
(My locale is set to Japanese by the way, so that wouldn't be an issue I believe.)

I know on a previous thread there was the ipod/apple issue that caused the CPU to be over used, but I don't have that. I even opened task manager to see if anything was using the CPU but there doesn't seem to be any issues with that.

Very sorry if I haven't put enough information, I'm not too sure what to put exactly. But all help is welcomed, thank you!^^

ububub.jpg