aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Togainu no Chi freeze after loading save file

Eversince i've updated my windows 10 (64 bit), which was yesterday, the solution of right clicking the icon after loading a save file doesn't work. I've tried troubleshooting with all the compatability modes but it stilldoesn't work. Any suggestions?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Unfortunately it seems to be something that cannot be fixed. (I think Nitro+CHiRAL ended up making the Windows 10 re-releases because of stuff like this)

It freezes for me, too. Some people got it to work with the Right-click icon and select "Close", I got mine to work sometimes by opening Task Manager.

Some people switched windows and waited for it to unpause on it's own. Sorry.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ahh, ok then. Can you clarify more on getting yours to work by opening the task manager?
    Last edited by LucyAlerion; 04-21-2017 at 03:07 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

That's all I did, actually... XD I opened the Task Manager. You can try choosing "Togainu no Chi" and selecting "End Task" from the Task Manager, then go back to TnC and see if that triggered the "Are you sure you want to close?" message and just cancel. Some people have gotten it to work by also right-clicking on the TnC icon, selecting "Properties" then closing that window.

The game is really fickle.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Well, in my case everytime i right click the icon i couldnt do anything afterwards. I couldnt press anything. And the task manager part, i tried that as well. Clicking end task then wanting to click cancel but i literally couldnt click anything. Like the pop up is there, just not responding. I guess it really couldnt work in the newest windows 10 *sob*. And i haven't even finished the gameee *sobs harder*

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Ahh, I knew someone else who had the exact same issue TnC froze their system entirely after loading a game, and it like, NEVER unfroze. I'm terribly sorry.

It might be better to try playing it again in an older windows, or one-day hope that the new Windows 10 version can get an English patch made for it.