aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by shukshuk View Post
    oh! was just about to update my post (again lol)

I seem to have fixed everything after re-installing somewhere other than Program Files in my OS.

The update, and patch were successfully applied. I ran the TnC with WindowsXP settings now and it also fixed the freeze screen after loading my save. Looks like I'm good to go.

woot woot

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Question uhh...

Quote Originally Posted by monokuroe View Post
    First things first: Is your system locale at JP? Sure hope so, and I hope you did not install TnC to the default folder (:C\Program Files\NitroplusChiral). It lessens some problems later on if you did not install TnC to default folder.

If you are in Windows 8, Mount the Togainu No Chi ISO before opening TnC. If it does not work, go to Win 10 solution.

If you are in Windows 10, You need the no-DVD patch to play it. Download it here. (Link provided by Kojichan, I hope I can tag them or something)

https://mega.nz/#!5dYwnDwD!D27r8LJP6...LANBXHrHqveYhc

You need to copy-paste this .exe to replace the TnC original .exe (think of it like a crack).

If you manage to open it, please look at this persisting problem (when game is patched to english, I don't know if this persist in the unpatched JP version), where the game hangs when you encounter a dialog box, and just in case you didn't know it happens. Included in the link how to solve the problem.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...nstall-p7.html
    what if you have windows 7?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by N3k00bs3ss10n View Post
    what if you have windows 7?

Use what monokuroe calls the "Windows 10" solution for everything. ^_^ The best part to using Windows 7, though, is there's a huge chance you won't have the newer "Hang on Load" problem with the game.

Here's a walkthrough for installing TnC in any Windows:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...ml#post4390495

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Use what monokuroe calls the "Windows 10" solution for everything. ^_^ The best part to using Windows 7, though, is there's a huge chance you won't have the newer "Hang on Load" problem with the game.

Here's a walkthrough for installing TnC in any Windows:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...ml#post4390495

Sorry!!! Another problem with TnC T.T
    This is my first post, I'll try my best to explain, and sorry for my english T.T
    The game won't launch! I'm pretty sure it is installed the right way, I followed every single step but still, it doesn't work! I also used the new NoCD version (I'm using windows 7)... when I click "run as administrator" on the togainunochi file exe, nothing happens!
    I even tried the compatibility mode thing (windows XP SP3, windows vista SP2, windows 7... everything!)
    I managed to play the game once, for a few seconds (compatibility mode was with windows 7, not "running as administrator"), then it froze when saving/loading (this should take a back seat, since I can't even run the game -.-). I tried one more time, with the SAME compatibility mode that worked earlier... useless
    It doesn't look Iike I can play whenever I want T.T
    Can someone help me? T.T
    Thanks!!!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by daisy81 View Post
    Sorry!!! Another problem with TnC T.T
    This is my first post, I'll try my best to explain, and sorry for my english T.T
    The game won't launch! I'm pretty sure it is installed the right way, I followed every single step but still, it doesn't work! I also used the new NoCD version (I'm using windows 7)... when I click "run as administrator" on the togainunochi file exe, nothing happens!
    I even tried the compatibility mode thing (windows XP SP3, windows vista SP2, windows 7... everything!)
    I managed to play the game once, for a few seconds (compatibility mode was with windows 7, not "running as administrator"), then it froze when saving/loading (this should take a back seat, since I can't even run the game -.-). I tried one more time, with the SAME compatibility mode that worked earlier... useless
    It doesn't look Iike I can play whenever I want T.T
    Can someone help me? T.T
    Thanks!!!

Congratulations on your first post, daisy81! ^^

Your English is fine, no worries. Anywho...

Would you be able to post a screenshot of the folder where you installed Togainu no Chi? ^^ It'll help 'get a picture' of what's going on. (*shot*)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Would you be able to post a screenshot of the folder where you installed Togainu no Chi? ^^ It'll help 'get a picture' of what's going on. (*shot*)
    Sorry, I'll post it >.<
    Last edited by daisy81; 09-13-2017 at 08:55 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks for your attention!!
    Sure, here is the screenshot of the installation folder!
    Screenshot.JPG

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by daisy81 View Post
    Thanks for your attention!!
    Sure, here is the screenshot of the installation folder!
    Screenshot.JPG

All right! The files check out. That's good! (*thumbs up*)

New question, do you have any antivirus programs?

My installation of Togainu no Chi is located at:
    C:\Games\NitroplusCHiRAL\咎狗の血

Where's yours?

Are you running this on a Laptop or a computer? (And do you happen to know if TnC was installed onto a Harddrive or something else, and if it is a harddrive, do you know if it's a Solid State/SSD?)

Just to make sure, your computer's System Unicode Locale is set to Japanese, correct? (It doesn't change the language of your computer, just let's Japanese programs run).
    system_unicode_locale.jpg
    (This way)

And lastly -- this is a bit of a last-case scenario -- have you tried uninstalling Togainu no Chi and reinstalled it again? Hmm... o.o

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

All right! The files check out. That's good! (*thumbs up*)

New question, do you have any antivirus programs?

My installation of Togainu no Chi is located at:
    C:\Games\NitroplusCHiRAL\咎狗の血

Where's yours?

Are you running this on a Laptop or a computer? (And do you happen to know if TnC was installed onto a Harddrive or something else, and if it is a harddrive, do you know if it's a Solid State/SSD?)

Just to make sure, your computer's System Unicode Locale is set to Japanese, correct? (It doesn't change the language of your computer, just let's Japanese programs run).
    system_unicode_locale.jpg
    (This way)

And lastly -- this is a bit of a last-case scenario -- have you tried uninstalling Togainu no Chi and reinstalled it again? Hmm... o.o

Let's see... ^^
    I have an antivirus program, and I disable it before trying to run the game... so I think it's not the problem -.-
    I'm using a computer (not a laptop) and the installation of the game it's not in C, it's on an external hard disk (not SSD)... I even tried uninstalling and reinstalled it again (sevaral times -.-) in C, but not in the default folder! And still, it doesn't work -.-
    Aaaand... Yes, my computer's System Unicode Locale is set to Japanese! ^^

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Hmm, hmm! So strange. Not sure what it could be, at the current moment. We've run over all the usual suspects.

The behaviour of "not running at all" is exactly as if you're running the old EXE for the game, the 880kb version. Windows won't even bother starting it, because the old SecureRom CD Anti-piracy checking program has been outlawed in Windows since 2 years ago.

I haven't let my computer run any windows updates in the last few months (Because I tend to leave my computer open with a buttload of stuff running that I'm constantly working on), so I don't know if there have been any recent updates that might have killed TnC.

If you're interested, perhaps we can schedule a time when we can do some remote connect and I can have a look to see what's going on? Totally up to you, though. ^^;;; Honestly, though, everything LOOKS kosher from here...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast