aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Angry "Lamento - Beyond the void" english patch just stopped working.

Hello everyone.

I've downloaded "Lamento - Beyond the void" with english patch from here, Aarinfantasy Forum. It was working smoothly, really nice, but... There was a scene of Konoe and Rai talking about being Sanga, blah blah blah, then Rai told Konoe to follow him if he want to go to Ransen, Konoe was thinking about Asato... And then something broke.
    Everything in textbox is in Japanese. I don't know why. And there aren't just a few lines - I was clicking like a crazy person about 15 minutes to find something in English. Nothing. Menu is still in English but story is in Japanese. I set my regional or whatever settings to Japanesse about three months ago, when I was installing Dramatical Murder, and I didn't change it from this time. So it shouldn't be my computer fault. Look at the screenshots. :C
    How can I fix it? Please, help, I need to understand these sexy cat bishes ;A;
    Sorry for my English. I'm Polish. ;u;
    lamento1.jpglamento2.jpg
    Last edited by eunrii; 07-04-2016 at 06:53 AM. Reason: God damn it I can't speak English

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Did you do something or something happened to your computer before the problem happened, or suddenly, while you were playing suddenly the text became Japanese?

Try resetting it to US, the system locale, then back to JP again.

If problem persists, post a screen shot of your Lamento Folder to check on the file size of the patches.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello, thank you for answering! <3

Well, to be honest... When the next scene was loading (you know, black screen for few seconds), I dropped my smartphone on keyboard by accident *facepalm* Maybe I broke something by this? But all pervious saves (I always make save when the new choice appears) are in English!

I did what you told me to. Reset the system locale to Polish and then set it again to Japanese. Still the same problem, after this scene text is in Japanese. I have some screenshots for you - my "Lamento" folder in program files and all the downloaded files which I have on my computer.
    lamento3.pnglamento4.pnglamento5.png

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by eunrii View Post
    Hello, thank you for answering! <3

Well, to be honest... When the next scene was loading (you know, black screen for few seconds), I dropped my smartphone on keyboard by accident *facepalm* Maybe I broke something by this? But all pervious saves (I always make save when the new choice appears) are in English!

I did what you told me to. Reset the system locale to Polish and then set it again to Japanese. Still the same problem, after this scene text is in Japanese. I have some screenshots for you - my "Lamento" folder in program files and all the downloaded files which I have on my computer.
    lamento3.pnglamento4.pnglamento5.png
    I'll rule out that phone falling to your keyboard or whatevs. Really unlikely.

Where did you get your english patch? I compared mine. One thing that stands out is that nss-patch.npa for yours is smaller than mine. I think that contains the script (opened it with Notepad++ and it does show the script in some parts)

Try to use the english patch here.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t1...h-release.html

Read the instructions carefully. Also, make sure to install LmtDVDver103 if you have it, else the English patch will not work. Install it with Admin rights so that it won't fail installing or something. Below is what your script version and engine version should be.

2016-07-04 23_54_33-Program Manager.jpg
    Fig. 1. My Lamento Configuration screen; please look to the system and script version.

Also, just to be on safe side, after patching LmtDVDver103 and copy pasting the patch, don't load your previous save files, start a new one then use Nitro Skip to get to the part where the problem is.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Wooo, you're a genius! I'll do it tomorrow, I have to check it out. Should I uninstall or do something with previous patch? Or just install new? I've got this patch from here...

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Wooo, you're a genius! I'll do it tomorrow, I have to check it out. Should I uninstall or do something with previous patch? Or just install new? I've got this patch from here...
    well... you can try copy pasting? Cause, I see your engpatch is an installer, meanwhile that link I copied is direct download the patches themselves. You copy paste them in Lamento Folder.

You don't need to uninstall or anything for now. Let's try first if there will be no problems with updating the patch.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sooo I think I have to wait because I went to MediaFire's link from Lamento Tranlation Patch post and the website is pretty ugly and illegible... Maybe they have some technical problems? I'll keep checking this website...
    lamento6.png

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

And there you have my source of game files and translation patch! It was that post, I'm 100% sure.
    lamento6.png

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

And there you have my source of game files and translation patch! It was that post, I'm 100% sure.
    lamento6.png
    Your source, I've checked it; the files were removed already ;_;

Uhh, yeah you can try reloading the mediafire site again. I just checked it right now using Mozilla Firefox. It works.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I don't know what's going on. I'm still checking the MediaFire website using Opera, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, even Internet Explorer. The website looks like sh*it in all of them. I will check it tomorrow but I'm kinda impatient person... Do you have other links? ;q:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast