aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Unhappy Dramatical Murderer RE connect help!

So yea.. i really need help with this one.. so every post of the download links of DMMrc are Corrupted or some are missing.. can some one please send me a link with working file's?? and i don't know if i can ask this.. but if nothing works and there's nothing I can do.. Send me your working file's?? and again.. i don't know i'f i can ask this..

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Erm, I found two links in the post for DRAMAtical Murder RC that are working.

This one from anikei, using MEGA: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...ml#post4170422

And this one from ayachan94 using Google Drive: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...ml#post4159410

Make sure you use 7-ZIP to extract the ISO properly. (Only need to extract from one file, not all of them), and make sure you use a good ISO mounting program.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

wow!

Okay.. so the one with the mega.. part 7 isn't there.. it said is deleted or somthing.. and for the second one. i'll try it now. but.. There are only 8 files.. and in the instruction video there are 12? but i'll try that last one. thanks for helping!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

YAY!

IT WORKED! omg i'm so happy! Aoba and Noiz.. <3 <3 But.. is REconnect a short story? i was really suprised it ended so fast..

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Oh? The MEGA one has a broken link? o.o I'll see if I can mention it to the user...

Anyways, Yeah. ^^ DMMd Reconnect is actually just a bunch of "After the game" stories meant to expand on the endings of the original game.

It has each character, then a short story pertaining to their Good and Bad endings.

So, if you played the first DMMd, and really fell in love with Noiz, and kinda wanted to see what happened AFTER
    , you can see a bit more. ^^ And more smexy time.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Red face It was so kawaii O3O

I really REALLY loved it! And the Noiz X Aoba action.. >3< so kawaii! omg Noiz has a kinky side =3=