Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lamento help!

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Asato (L9)Konoe (L2)Rai Lamento (L9)
    DS_001_leftFlower 1 (Pink)DS_001_right
    KiraraEren SnK (L2)Pikachu
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuka29 View Post
    I did it according to your advice, and I managed to reach Asato’s route. Thank you very much for your help!

Yeah... that „may” is bothered me as well. Then they hadn’t had to written in the Game Guiding, had they?

Now, I played the whole game.

And Leaks’ ending is really that short? And it's very very annoying that in CG Library I can only look the pics for a blink of an eye, no longer than that.
    Glad you got Asato's route working for you!
    I'm not 100% sure what you mean about the game guide though, unfortunately it's sort of a weird bit that's written into the game's code (like literally, in the text files), but it doesn't show up consistently.

Leaks' ending is a pretty short ending (no adult scene, no CG).
    What issue are you having with the CG gallery? Normally when you click on a thumbnail in the gallery, it should show the full CG until you click again. Is it doing something else for you?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Here is the situation:
    As long as Rai's and Bardo's route was completed (important: Asato not yet), I could see the pics in the CG Library according what you said: it should show the full CG until you click again. So normally.

And here's the issue: Now that Asato's route and the whole game is completed, I could see the pics for a blink of an eye, like I blinking. I clicked on them, the pic switched (e.g. Konoe's ears from white-brown to black) of itself, and that's it. So I couldn't watch the pic for longer time. And the "Congratulations!" had also showed for a very short time.

What would be the problem with the pics? Have you any idea?

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Asato (L9)Konoe (L2)Rai Lamento (L9)
    DS_001_leftFlower 1 (Pink)DS_001_right
    KiraraEren SnK (L2)Pikachu
    Quote Originally Posted by Asuka29 View Post
    Here is the situation:
    As long as Rai's and Bardo's route was completed (important: Asato not yet), I could see the pics in the CG Library according what you said: it should show the full CG until you click again. So normally.

And here's the issue: Now that Asato's route and the whole game is completed, I could see the pics for a blink of an eye, like I blinking. I clicked on them, the pic switched (e.g. Konoe's ears from white-brown to black) of itself, and that's it. So I couldn't watch the pic for longer time. And the "Congratulations!" had also showed for a very short time.

What would be the problem with the pics? Have you any idea?
    That's certainly odd and something it shouldn't be doing. First, it may be silly but check to make sure you haven't got any keys that happen to get stuck on your keyboard, like space or shift?
    A reinstall of the game might be the fastest fix otherwise, before we try anything else. If you move your saves folder elsewhere before reinstalling, you can move it back after that and should have your progress available again (including the extras).

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello!

I was about to reinstall the game, but first, just in case, I took a look to the pics in CG Library. I could absolutely normally look the pics, for longer time. Who understand this?
    Maybe that was just a temporary issue or something... Maybe later I can't look at them like this. So it works well for the time being.

Thank you very much for you tried to help me a lot!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12