aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: Lamento issues

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Lamento issues

I followed the instructions from one of the forums here but something seems to have gone wrong along the way. When I bring up the game this is what I see.

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/a...pssjvxouwk.png

When I click on 'Start Game' the box disappears and nothing else happens. When I click 'Uninstall' it re-installs it. I don't know what's up. If someone can please help me that would be fantastic.

I know that it's not my language location because I can still play both DMMD games with no problem.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Rai Lamento (L9)Miyuki Kazuya (L4)Natsume (L1)
    Lelouch (L8)Sawamura Eijun (L4)Akashi (L7)
    Flower 1 (Pink)Yashiro STWH (L9)Koujaku (L6)
    That looks like the installation application and not the game in itself. So it's normal it doesn't work I think. If you did it correctly, your game should be installed somewhere in C:drive Probably in Program files if you didn't change the default installation folder.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Actually, the "uninstall" looks like the Install process, same program handles both. ^^;;

Where did you install Lamento when you installed it initially? Did you change the folder it was installed to, or left that part alone?

Lamento is really picky with newer versions of Windows, so it's a good idea to install the game somewhere besides the default location. If you want to, try to select just drive C:\, or you can create a folder there to hold it, and any other games such as C:\Games\ so that older games can work properly. ^^