aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Iris91 View Post
    Okay. So I've downloaded the alsignup patch from the one given by ayachan94 as you can see on the screenshot below:

[1]

And I installed the game and picked the
    (A) option during this particular installation step, see below:

[2]

And everything was good, I managed to install the game just fine, so far.

Now, I'm gonna use the alsignup .exe patch that I downloaded earlier, which has these three files in it (see below):

[3]

But when I click on the patch, I get this error (See below):

[4]

Can someone help shed some light on this problem? What did I do/didn't do wrong? Hope someone would kindly help guide me through this please... orz

is there anyway you can dm me or send me the patch file , lmao i hope you respond

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

hi there , i hope it's not bothersome of me to ask here since i'm pretty desperate , i did a request of the game to be re uploaded but i guess everybody is busy , i'm kind of new here so excuse my rudeness

i would like a re upload of the game patch( alsignup_100723b.exe ) , all the links are down and the only one still working were the mega links which were uploaded by Viharn (https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/...-okite%7E.html) , unfortunately the patch have virus in it so i can't play the game and it would be helpful if someone can take the link down for future precautions , we don't want a virus to slip up even though windows defender is pretty op .
    Screenshot (3017).jpg

sorry for the long message ! i hope someone provide me the patch lmao

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345