aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Awesome! ^^ Have fun!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Someone help! Omerta cno error 1503

i just can't get this game working. i've installed and reinstalled 20 times. everything is in place. AlphaDiscLog is both drive c and settec in my documents. i use the crack and later rename the sig to alsign.sig but it's still giving me this 1503 error

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Funnypony7033 View Post
    i just can't get this game working. i've installed and reinstalled 20 times. everything is in place. AlphaDiscLog is both drive c and settec in my documents. i use the crack and later rename the sig to alsign.sig but it's still giving me this 1503 error
    After renaming the SIG to "alsign.sig", you need to also place it in the Omerta installation folder, alongside the .DATA and .TEXT files.

Would you be able to take a screenshot of the Omerta folder for us to see? ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Capture.jpg here you go. I'll be eternally grateful if u could help me fix it.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

OK! I can only troubleshoot so much, but we'll do our best. ^^

First things first, you installed the game "Locally" as opposed to "Globally". This means, you installed it for one person/user only on your computer. Sometimes, installing Omerta (or other Karin Chat Noir games) with "global" access, when it's installed and you select the "All users" option for install, might work better than installing it for only one user. It will be a last attempt if we can't get it working from there.

But anyway! Despite that, everything looks properly installed. I failed to notice you mentioned the "Error 1503" in your earlier post, but it's definitely just saying "Please insert the original game disk". The "Crack" that comes with the game is NOT a No-CD crack, but one that bypasses the serial number requirement. There is no No-CD version of the game available yet that I know of. You still need to have the game mounted for it to work. I see your Omerta is "mounted", but I know Karin Chat Noir games do NOT like certain ISO mounting programs.

It's also very picky if you have antivirus programs running, or other programs that it thinks you're "hacking" it with.

Which ISO mounting program are you using? Daemon Tools Lite? Alcohol 120%? Virtual CloneDrive? Other? I use Virtual CloneDrive, myself, as it seems to have the best compatibility for games that do check for disks.

If you end up switching your ISO mounting program, or just installing a new one beside your current one, you have to run the "alsign" patch again, because your hardware technically changed, so the license will be different. If your new virtual ISO drive has a different letter than the one that originally installed Omerta, it might also not work so you may have to uninstall it and try again. (It remembers the letter of the drive that it installed from, and requires that one to have the disk in it to work)

I'm currently getting Error 1511 and 2100, myself, with the same message about requiring a disk, despite the fact that I have it properly mounted. I think it's entirely because I have another Karin Chat Noir game installed on my computer, that I actually bought, so I have some conflict with mine. XD;;;

Well, there's some suggestions to try. I do think you might have more luck changing ISO mounting programs and reinstalling Omerta, somewhere like... C:\Games\ instead of a default C:\Program Files\ place...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

okay so i turned off all the antivirus programs and downloaded virtual clone drive (btw i was using daemon tools lite), as per ur wise guidance sensei I chose the installation globally which gave me this errorCapture.JPG so I chose to install it again but this time by running it with admin privileges and voila it installed!
    but then trouble started brewing and since omerta doesn't like me at all it gave me this error
    Capturej.jpgCaptureu.JPG sooo then i chose to run it again with daemon tools lite but then again dreams were shattered cause i got this error Capturep.JPGCaptureo.jpg.

WHAT SHOULD I DO???
    AND P.S this time i chose the installation file in drive c,the games folder
    and also p.s.s i wish u good luck with ur own trial shishohope u get ur own problem fixed soon.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Funnypony7033 View Post
    okay so i turned off all the antivirus programs and downloaded virtual clone drive (btw i was using daemon tools lite), as per ur wise guidance sensei I chose the installation globally which gave me this errorCapture.JPG so I chose to install it again but this time by running it with admin privileges and voila it installed!
    but then trouble started brewing and since omerta doesn't like me at all it gave me this error
    Capturej.jpgCaptureu.JPG sooo then i chose to run it again with daemon tools lite but then again dreams were shattered cause i got this error Capturep.JPGCaptureo.jpg.

WHAT SHOULD I DO???
    AND P.S this time i chose the installation file in drive c,the games folder
    and also p.s.s i wish u good luck with ur own trial shishohope u get ur own problem fixed soon.

I found out what to do!!!!
    this time after installing everything and getting the error i used AlphaROMdiE - Azure's Laboratory

and it worked!!! can't believe i did it on my own!

here's the link to downloading the program, just drag the game icon from the main folder click yes and play

https://azure.kdays.cn/onekeyunlock

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Gojo Satoru (L9)Sukuna (L9)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    That's a good error! That's the Error 1503 "Disk not found" message. It means that the game was installed properly.

Is that SETTEC folder in your documents now? (*Haven't tried yet as I'm still browsing the forums. XD;; *) If the SETTEC folder isn't there, check your drive C:\ for that "alphadisclog.txt", and see if it was created or edited within the last few hours since your install. We need a fresh one. If it's there, and looking fresh and new, try creating the "SETTEC" folder and copying that file in there.

Then try running the Alsign exe. o.o;; In the mean time, I'll hurry up with the forums so I can try, too... Sorry about that!

EDIT: I got it working! ^^

After installing the game (By installing on the bottom option, where it installs to your user account), run the "omerta_m" program as an Administrator ONCE. This will create the Alphadisclog.txt on the C:\ Drive. ( C:\alphadisclog.txt )

COPY that file, then open up your documents folder. Create a new folder named "SETTEC" and paste that alphadisclog.txt inside there.

Now, make sure the .data, .text and the alsignup_100723b.exe program to the Omerta folder you installed the game into, then run the alsignup program.

Now you can visit C:\ProgramData\ASign\, (Not visible by default but you can still go there), rename the SIG file to "alsign.sig", then move that fiel into your Omerta install folder. ^^

Hope that works for you!
    THANK YOU! That was a test of patience but thankfully it works.
    Last edited by unknowngirl86; 02-17-2021 at 11:21 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Alright, I'm reviving this dead thread cause I've had enough I need help installing Omerta, please.
    1) I have tried both Alcohol 120 and Virtual Clone Drive, I get the same issue
    2) Yes my locale is Japanese and I'm on Windows 10
    3) I run the installer as administrator and install it on D:\Games

So my issue I'm having is... the game won't open... at all. I'm not getting an error, Alphadisclog.txt is not being created (as far as I can tell; I've checked on C:\, C:\[user], Documents, D:\, etc.). I also can't use AlphaROMdiE, as the game never opens to begin with. Please help!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Haha I don't know if it too late or I can share it or not.
    I've installed the game last night, sooooo the problem is I have the same problem about AlphaDiskLog.txt Error
    That why I did searched for my old files about this game once more time and I got this one. The way more easier, I decided to share it to everyone.
    1. Extract
    2. Drag file .exe to it
    3. Have fun
    Patch
    Last edited by Yuesan; 12-25-2021 at 02:25 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234