aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Post DRAMAtical Murder & re:connect saves reset

Hello, I'm new at forums and posting threads, this is also my first time to ask help, so please go easy on me. ^^;

Anyways, I downloaded both games from Fuwanovel and used torrent. There were no problems during and after download, both games ran fine and I managed to get 100% completions already a year ago. Installing them were fine. I'm using Windows 8.1.

I don't remember what or how it happened but when I try to replay any of these two this year, my saves were gone, everything's reset, even the completed minigame in re:connect is reset... I thought I must've accidentally deleted a program or file that the games need in order to run properly. I also think that because when I tried to play an in-game video from the gallery, it won't even open (it just black out then returns to the gallery after I click it).

Can anyone please help me? ( ; - ; )

The same problem happened to "Shikkoku no Sharnoth -what a beautiful tomorrow-" too, but that's another game so let's not dwell on it.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello junkosakura01, and welcome to Aarinfantasy! ^_^

Have you updated Windows within the last year? Or perhaps changed your Windows username?

You can check the Windows save data area by clicking on the Start button, and typinging %APPDATA% (With the %'s) and hitting ENTER.

A window will pop up with some folders, look for "NitroplusCHiRAL" and see if there are any files/folders in there.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sorry for the late reply, I don't remember if I did, but I'll check. Thanks so much, I will try your suggestion.