aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    No worries!

So, just so I think I got this right... You download the full version from Firestorm717's post, and installed that.

I'm sorry this is taking a while... Would you be able to make a backup of your save folder for a bit?

If possible, would you be able to uninstall Lamento, re-install it, DO NOT RUN ANY PATCHES AND DON'T PUT THE ENGLISH PATCH IN.

I want to see if saving/loading works for the base, vanilla Japanese install.

If even THAT isn't working, we'll have to look into other options. But if it DOES work, we can advance from there.

Sorry about that.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

@Kojichan;
    I have a quick question, is there anywhere on AF we can download the 103 patch? I uninstalled/reinstalled and patched 101 and 102 but it's not running the game (loading circle, then nothing - tried both with and without run as admin)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Help!!!!

So I tried to download it from my mac, and it does but I can't seem to open it! Is there any other way that I can open the game?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Siyon View Post
    Hello, is it alright if I post here? aha. I got the game installed and running with no problems but for the life of me I can't get it to save. It prompts me to save in the menu but when click yes, the information overwrites with "Invalid" and doesn't actually have a file on there. I checked my Lamento folder, and it doesn't look like it's creating a save folder. Does that need to be manually done?

Usually I'm able to troubleshoot games on my own but I've never had one give me as many problems as Lamento has. (Screenshot of my installed, it's in C:\Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID- DVD)
    Attachment 168966

I see you have the 2.00 patch! Not sure if you installed it but if you didn't and are using the full english patch: DON'T.
    The full English patch only works on the older version of the game (1.30, 1.20, 1.10 etc) and it also conveniently patches your game with the 1.30 patch when you install it!
    If you did patch with 2.00 you may have to reinstall the game :S

Also when I installed Lamento into my C: drive, I couldn't really find my save folder and I see that yours is wandering too, so if you do reinstall the game, be sure to save it somewhere else (like in a desktop folder/document folder/any non-program folder) and a save folder titled "save" should be installed with the rest of files~!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

@Kojichan;
    I have a quick question, is there anywhere on AF we can download the 103 patch? I uninstalled/reinstalled and patched 101 and 102 but it's not running the game (loading circle, then nothing - tried both with and without run as admin)
    I found a link to the 103 patch here and it also has one for the 700kb version of the game (I think this is the cracked version? It is called the noDVD patch here). Just search Nitro+chiral and it should bring you down the page to the links!
    Be sure to use the DVD 103 not the CD 103!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'll give it a shot! Yeah, I did notice the 200 patch kind of broke my vn a little bit, and only 101 and 102 made it worse ahaha trial and error. Trial and error. I'll just be patient, for the sake of my cute Ribika.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

@Kojichan;
    What Rocket911 had posted. ^^ Keep the LmtDVDVer200 Patch away from the game, and use their LmtDVDVer103 and NoDVD exe if you don't already have it. (*goes to bookmark that, herself*)

Quote Originally Posted by VioletPaper View Post
    So I tried to download it from my mac, and it does but I can't seem to open it! Is there any other way that I can open the game?
    Hello VioletPaper!

Unfortunately, Lamento is not a native OSX game, so it won't run on a Mac/Apple Device. Not without using a Windows emulator like Wine or Parallels.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I saved the files after I installed the patch. I downloaded the patches from here: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t1...h-release.html

(I figured this would be easier than sending them)

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Amphitrite View Post
    I saved the files after I installed the patch. I downloaded the patches from here: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t1...h-release.html

(I figured this would be easier than sending them)

Ah! Sorry, I meant to zip up the SAVEs for the game. ^^;; I wanted to see if your saves worked on my working copy of Lamento, to see if it was a problem with the save files themselves, or if your computer was having issues.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Ah! Sorry, I meant to zip up the SAVEs for the game. ^^;; I wanted to see if your saves worked on my working copy of Lamento, to see if it was a problem with the save files themselves, or if your computer was having issues.
    Ohhh, haha. My bad XD

Alrighty, is there a way that I can send them to you? (I THINK I know what folder you're talking about)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast