aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DMMD: Reconnect download trouble?

Sorry to bother anyone who reads this thread; but I am having A LOT of trouble downloading DMMD: re to my computer. I seem to have done everything correctly like downloading all three parts. (I'm using the 3 part version), though of course I've done something wrong for this to happen. Whenever I open Daemon Tools Lite to mount the image I get this:

brvu.png
    I don't speak Japanese so I have no idea what it says, and I haven't the slightest clue how to fix it.
    Also, I don't know how to download the patch correctly.. so if you could help me with that I would be sooo grateful! I downloaded Directx and the Directx redlist.. but I wasn't even sure what that would do. I'm using meganecchi's download walkthrough, but I feel like her instructions are a tad vague.. But if anyone can help me just get the game downloaded and running I'd be so happy! Thanks to anyone who reads this again.

[Edit]: The message has now changed into this:

dmmd stuff.png

[Edit]: OKAY. Sorry I keep changing my info, but I keep hopping my hurdles. However, this is the ONE thing I can't get over; what IS this?! How do I get rid of it? How do I play my game in peace?! Here is the current problem:

dmmd weewee.png

If you can help me with this, I should <?> be able to play it. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Evangaylion; 07-28-2015 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Change of information.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello Evangaylion!

Sounds like you managed to get the game installed?

That runtime error when you try to install the game happens to some people. It is just an incompatibility with the program running on your computer. There might be something blocking it from running, like an Antivirus program like Avast, Norton, or Kapserky.

The game can still be installed, by browsing the CD, looking for the folder called "Product", and running the setup from there.

What you're seeing now that the game is installed, is the Anti-piracy protection. You need to have purchased a code, or find a cracked EXE that bypasses that. It should have come with your 3-part download.

"DMMdrc_crack.exe". Drop this file into the same folder the game was installed to, and where you put the English patch files.

Also, the game you're currently installing is the SEQUEL to the original DRAMAtical Murder, in case you weren't aware... ^^;; DRAMAtical Murder:reconnect is the sequel, DRAMAtical Murder was the first one.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Well, I've done everything you've said and nothing has happened. Should I delete everything and restart? Or do you know of any walkthroughs that could help someone who is not a computer genius? Heh. And yes, I know this is the sequel to DMMD.~

This is my folder (which I believe is entirely wrong):

dmmd1.png

so any critiques that could help would be.. helpful! Or a link to a nice ol' walkthrough that is less vague. Or from your expert opinion that I should just restart? I dunno. But anything is helpful!

Thanks again!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Thanks for showing me the folder of what you downloaded! ^^

Actually, I have found this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDRt2lmOAvM

It's a very simplified installation guide for people. ^^ It shows you how to install DMMdrc, and once that's done, the annotations in the beginning also link to the English patch installation afterwards so you can do both.

The only difference is that instead of 7 files, you have 3.

Give it a try!