aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Same issue as another

I am having same issue someone else did where all the chests and menus are in english, but the conversations are still in kanji and kana. Running windows 7 dmmdrc.jpg

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello sairbelle!

It looks like the English patch isn't in there!

Don't forget to put the "cg-patch.npa" and "nss-patch.npa" in that folder.

https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t...e-connect.html
    Last edited by Kojichan; 03-27-2018 at 07:42 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you. The link you provided was for original, not reconnect. A quick search helped me find a post from same user that seems to be the patch.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Ack! Sorry! I even did a search in there for "reconnect"! My bad. I'll change the link for other potential peoples. XD;;;

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Can't find working crack download

Hey! New user here, I played the original and absolutely loved it, but now want to play Re:connect. I've downloaded all the .rar files, Daemon, etc, but for the life of me, I can't find a working download for the raw.txt crack file. Every link I find says it's been removed or deleted. Does anyone know where I can find a working link? Thanks in advance!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hey guys I downloaded a crack from this link

https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/...ml#post4170422

The link works but there seems to be an error when I'm trying to extract the files. Could you guys help, thanks?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by alexle20 View Post
    Hey guys I downloaded a crack from this link

https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/...ml#post4170422

The link works but there seems to be an error when I'm trying to extract the files. Could you guys help, thanks?
    (IMG)
    Is it just the crack you're having this issue with?

I notice Thai on your screen... Are you located in or around there? It's possible the internet hiccuped when you downloaded it and the file wasn't 100% downloaded.

Try redownloading the patch. I downloaded just the patch, and extracted the file fine over here. Sometimes this happens.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi, I'm having some issues with the setup! I can get the game to run with the eng patch, but the size of the game window is way too big. I feel like it might be because I can't install the game from the DMMdrc_setup file; I have to install it from the setup file within the product folder. Whenever I try to use the DMMdrc_setup file, I get this system error: "The code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_42.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." Do I have to have the first DMMd game installed for this to work? Does it matter which setup I use? Please help, I just can't figure out what's going wrong...

Edit: I figured out how to use the DMMdrc_setup file to install the game, but now it's asking me for an Authentication code ;____;
    Last edited by seekin4therapy; 06-03-2019 at 12:10 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by seekin4therapy View Post
    Hi, I'm having some issues with the setup! I can get the game to run with the eng patch, but the size of the game window is way too big. I feel like it might be because I can't install the game from the DMMdrc_setup file; I have to install it from the setup file within the product folder. Whenever I try to use the DMMdrc_setup file, I get this system error: "The code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_42.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." Do I have to have the first DMMd game installed for this to work? Does it matter which setup I use? Please help, I just can't figure out what's going wrong...

Edit: I figured out how to use the DMMdrc_setup file to install the game, but now it's asking me for an Authentication code ;____;
    Depending on where you downloaded DMMdrc, there should have been a "crack" file that came with it (called "DMMdrc_crack.exe"), which bypasses the serial number authentication.

The screen being "Too big", might actually be the game's normal resolution. It DOES run at 1024x600. If your screen can't handle it (because of a netbook/small screen laptop), it may seem too big. Though that really is a normal standard resolution for most Visual Novels.

No need to have the original DMMd installed at the same time, but if you haven't played it first, you should play it before DMMdrc! ^_^ Just don't forget to make sure your computer's System Unicode Locale is set to Japanese. It won't change your computer language, it just allows it the ability to display Japanese, and run Japanese programs/games.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello,

I'm having a problem as well with running the game. It pops up a black screen for seconds and then disappear. I have downloaded it here: DMMR-2 , https://lintmaster1989.tumblr.com/po...nnect-download .

Unbenannt.PNG

Unbenannt2.PNG

This is the folder and the path where I have installed it.
    The other thing is, that I have donwloaded Dmmd 1 via steam. So I don't have the crack file for dmmd 1.
    Last edited by Schaelar; 11-04-2021 at 08:40 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast