aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    apprenticeshinigami
    Um. I'm having the same problem someone else had- I keep getting the ???3mb??? window

could someone help me figure this out? @.@

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Nanjo (L3)Izumi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii View Post
    I thought the patch for Graduation was a language patch to put English language on there but I could be mistaken, as I have never played it, myself. But one of my friends said before that it was in English, so I'm assuming it either started out that way or that's what the patch is for... Not sure. ^^;
    no, the patch itself (as far as I'm concerned) is for WinXP, not for the language.
    I think it would help most users here to translate the Japanese text on the manufacturer's page (http://www.joinac.com/GAS/products/g...ion/index.html) here it even has a guide with pics about what to do, but unfortunately I cannot understand a thing... may someone be kind enough to translate it? not the whole, but some general info on what should be moved where.
    Thanks in advance!

LunaAnett
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryokinha View Post
    I can't understand your problem... ~_~

nha... well... let me knoe what are you doing... you have the patch... go in start, and the window opens, neh?

so you just need to go in the drive where is the game and open OP.DXR, that is in the folder DATA_E

is it
    ERm, I have the same problem...where is the folder DATA_E???

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Riku (L8)Akihito (L9)Akira TnC (L1)
    Ciel (L9)Yuuko (L4)Mato (L2)
    GidoHibari (L3)Monokuma
    Quote Originally Posted by apprenticeshinigami View Post
    Um. I'm having the same problem someone else had- I keep getting the ???3mb??? window

could someone help me figure this out? @.@
    I'm getting that message when I click the START_E.EXE file..

Did anyone getting the same message solve the problem?

I can run the japanese version.. but I don't understand a word of it.. So I really wanted to play the game in english... please help?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12