aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Exclamation Fullscreen not working

I've been playing Hadaka for a while and I decided to play in fullscreen mode and then the screen went black I waited several minutes and then the screen went white and I couldn't play hadaka and after I restarted everytime I would click to play the game it would go back to the black screen and then the white, now I'm unable to get into the game to change the settings. Is there a way to get the fullscreen to work or a way to revert it so I can play again???

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    have you tried shutting off your computer ...then unplugging it totally from its power source (this wipes the last bit of data stored in 'virtual memory' other-wise some info is always kept...like temp screen preferences) then plug it back in and start her up....this is actually what a hard reboot is..and can solve a lot of oddities some of the time...

if not you may need to un-install then re-install your game or not wanting to do that you may need to edit the user game preference config file which I do not recommend unless you are tech-savy and know just what you are doing and edit it to be 'in a window' thus resetting the game window