aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ChronicleMemory

Kimi no Naka no Palladium installing help?

[EDIT]
    I'm still having issues even if I change my computers language. I tried to find a way to install a Japanese language pack, but it says you can only install it if you have Ultimate or Enterprise. If anyone can help me that'll be great because I really want to play ;u;

-----------------------------------

Hello everyone, I am trying to install Kimi no Naka no Palladium onto my computer (Windows 7). However, I don't understand the language on the installation screen and it freezes when it starts installing. I screencapped some pictures in hopes it might help solve my problem.

Any help will be appreciated, if you need anymore information, just let me know and I'll try my best to provide it so I can get help. D:
    Last edited by ChronicleMemory; 11-29-2011 at 11:12 PM.

Fuji
    This website has posts from some people who managed to install Japanese to their Windows 7 Home Premium. Maybe one of these will solve your language issue?

Otherwise, I can only suggest fiddling with your settings (make sure to install as "run as administrator", try unchecking some of the boxes (they are probably "add a shortcut") and try selecting the bottom installation method or entering your own directory path to install in Program Files instead of My Documents.

Maybe someone who has the game downloaded can post screencaps/steps from their installation test here?

ChronicleMemory
    I finally was able to figure it out without having to install the language thing.

I guess the only thing I'm having a problem with now is figuring out what the recollections is for because I haven't been able to unlock any ^^;

Fuji
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronicleMemory View Post
    I finally was able to figure it out without having to install the language thing.

I guess the only thing I'm having a problem with now is figuring out what the recollections is for because I haven't been able to unlock any ^^;
    Congrats! Anyway, sometimes in games bonus memories don't show up until you've "won" or "cleared" the game at least once... maybe that's what you're encountering here.

ChronicleMemory
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji View Post
    Congrats! Anyway, sometimes in games bonus memories don't show up until you've "won" or "cleared" the game at least once... maybe that's what you're encountering here.
    Ah alright o: thank you very much. I've already beat the game a few times, but I'll play around a little bit more and see if I can figure it out ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i got the same problem as you are

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicleMemory View Post

i still cant install the game... please tell me how...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm having problems with the installing the game can someone help

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm having the same problem as well now......The installment is freezing orz

Can I have the solution, please?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

onegaishimasu!!!! i'm having the same problem... can you tell me how to install it?
    freeze when started..... please help me? please! please!please! pwetty please?
    Last edited by nuuna; 06-16-2013 at 01:23 PM. Reason: additional quote

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

help

got the same problem with the instalation, how did you fix it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast