aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joobalol View Post
    When i try to load SDACTI.exe it asks for a 20 digit key password.
    No weird character on my windows username. Just my regular name Ex. John Smith
    I deleted the old dmmdrc saved file and retried it, still nothing T-T
    I played Dmmd and it worked fine. Nothing went wrong. I even saved the whole game package file on my desktop and it had no problems whatsoever.

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!

btw, ty in advance for putting up with this and helping me!

Another question. Why does Aoba feel pain when someone touches his hair? Are Trip and Virus antagonists? i thought they were Aobas friends lol
    Sorry, I forgot to finish my sentance. XD You weren't supposed to put in a code. Just starting the program tricks the game to work if you downloaded it in full.

I agree it is very frustrating... Where did you download the game from, anyway? Was it through a Torrent?

Also, about Aoba, Virus and Trip... It seems you haven't played far enough into the first DMMd, as it's all explained there. Admittedly, in the TRUE story endings (After you 100% complete Kojaku, Noiz, Mink and Clear's route, a last one will open up for you to play)

However, if you're SERIOUSLY interested, and don't mind being spoiled, here are the answers you seek. I will not go into too much detail, as the story really explains it very well, so I will be brief.

There. I kept out the juicy details, but if the first DMMd works for you, you should really finish that game first before DMMd Reconnect anyway.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Sorry, I forgot to finish my sentance. XD You weren't supposed to put in a code. Just starting the program tricks the game to work if you downloaded it in full.

I agree it is very frustrating... Where did you download the game from, anyway? Was it through a Torrent?

Also, about Aoba, Virus and Trip... It seems you haven't played far enough into the first DMMd, as it's all explained there. Admittedly, in the TRUE story endings (After you 100% complete Kojaku, Noiz, Mink and Clear's route, a last one will open up for you to play)

However, if you're SERIOUSLY interested, and don't mind being spoiled, here are the answers you seek. I will not go into too much detail, as the story really explains it very well, so I will be brief.

There. I kept out the juicy details, but if the first DMMd works for you, you should really finish that game first before DMMd Reconnect anyway.
    yup a torret at firs then i tried to download the direct file from mediafire but it still didnt work T-T WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Well, looks like we're going to have to do this the hard way!

First of all, you'll need to goto this post: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f151/t...ml#post4170422

Now you'll need to goto EACH link in that post, and download them all. If you use 7Zip as a zipping program, it will help you open these multiple ZIP files.

If you don't have 7Zip, I suggest you go and get it. It opens a lot of other archives like RAR, 7z, Arj, Zip, ETC as well as split ZIP's using HJSplit. (http://downloads.sourceforge.net/sevenzip/7z920-x64.msi)

After you've saved all the links FIRST, and you have 7Zip installed, you can extract the DMMdrc ISO. Open up "DMMdrc.zip.001" with 7Zip, and you can exract the ISO.

Now you will need an ISO mounting program, like Daemon Tools lite (Disk-Tools.com Big green button that says DOWNLOAD)

After mounting the ISO, make sure your system's Locale is set to JAPANESE (http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t6...ml#post4219281 Tutorial here)

Now you can run the Installer from the DMMdrc ISO.

When the installer starts up, DO NOT let the game install to the default directory. Change the directory! Instead of: C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder reconnect\ change it to: C:\Games\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder reconnect\

Finish the installation, then open up the "Patch.zip" file and put the patch into the same folder DMMDrc was installed to (Which should be C:\Games\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder reconnect\ if you followed what I said)

This patch is just to make the game work. So go ahead and run that new Program, and let me know if that works...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12