aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

"No, Thank You!!!" Installation Help

So I've downloaded the file from here and extracted it and was left with this:
    urJ1sy5.png

So I mounted the .iso, I'm no stranger to the program and knew what to do. I figured I should mount the larger one but later i tried the other one and it works exactly the same.

So when I mount it the F:\ folder looks like this:
    zFOGX3b.png

I opened it through applocale (maybe this was my mistake) and it opened the autorun pop up thing opened this:

pfd6s0A.png

I don't have a clue what any of this says, but I figured out quickly that the middle one meant install. When I click it it takes me here:

hOFVY1v.png

This confused me even more and I wasn't sure what to do here. The middle one allows you to choose where to install the game I'm guessing, but trying to put it anywhere but default gives this error message:

NMxP0zZ.png

The error message is clearly gibberish, but it wasn't a big deal so I just used the default location, C:\parade\ Clicking the button on the left opens this pop up:

xknlO7f.png

Its just a confirmation pop up as far as I know, so I clicked yes and it seems to start installing before ending abruptly with this message:

lmmch34.png

And this is all thats left in the installation location:

FB8BepL.png

From the rough translation on my VNR it apparently says "Licensing Information" and all it does is open this pop up:

VOximyG.png

I have no idea what I've done wrong or what I'm supposed to do to be perfectly honest. Theres other .exe's in the "nty_update101" folder but I don't know what they do, any attempt to run them just gives me more gibberish error messages. Anybody have any suggestions or instructions for me?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

@lutnik;
    Did you install the game with your Locale to Japan?? Cause if it shows the weird characters, it means you most likely didn't. Might be a good idea to change your Locale to Japanese and re-try to install~

Hope this helps~

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I ran the installer through applocale but I guess that may not have worked properly? I'll switch it and see if it helps, thank you!

Edit; It worked! Thanks for the suggestion, it must've knew my computer was set in america where the game isn't licenced, regardless of using applocale.
    Last edited by lutnik; 04-28-2014 at 05:41 PM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

Oh, great news! Enjoy the game~