aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Question DMMD Re:connect error message

I'm trying to install re:connect but after mounting the iso file onto DAEMON tools I got this error message.
    Untitled.png
    I'm currently running a Windows 7 and I heard that this is an error message about failing to launch the program.

So does anyone know how to get rid of this?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hmm! This is the second time I've seen someone have this error while trying to install the game. o.O You're also using Daemon Tools to install...

Do you even see the black window that pops up with Aoba in it that mentions Installing? Or it doesn't even get that far? How are you launching the installer? By double-clicking the DVD Drive icon or is it auto running when Daemon tools "mounts" the ISO?

Judging by the screenshot, it looks like your Locale is set to Japanese/Unicode (Great!).

Is this a fresh Windows 7 install or not? Which version of Windows 7? Any anti-virus programs running?

I run Windows 7 Home Premium at home and I installed all in one go. Mind you, I'm using Virtual Clone Drive instead of Daemon Tools, and I only use Microsoft Security Essentials for my "antivirus".

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hmm! This is the second time I've seen someone have this error while trying to install the game. o.O You're also using Daemon Tools to install...

Do you even see the black window that pops up with Aoba in it that mentions Installing? Or it doesn't even get that far? How are you launching the installer? By double-clicking the DVD Drive icon or is it auto running when Daemon tools "mounts" the ISO?

Judging by the screenshot, it looks like your Locale is set to Japanese/Unicode (Great!).

Is this a fresh Windows 7 install or not? Which version of Windows 7? Any anti-virus programs running?

I run Windows 7 Home Premium at home and I installed all in one go. Mind you, I'm using Virtual Clone Drive instead of Daemon Tools, and I only use Microsoft Security Essentials for my "antivirus".
    The install window does open, but no Aoba with black background. I get this from both the autoplay and manually opening it up in My Computers.

I believe my computer is the same as yours with the same Anti Virus program. So if I use Virtual Clone Drive will it work this time?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Give that a try. Mind you, though our "setup" may be similar, I may have different programs installed so I may have a plugin that lets this installation program work.

...random question, but have you managed to install and play the original DRAMAtical Murder by chance?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Give that a try. Mind you, though our "setup" may be similar, I may have different programs installed so I may have a plugin that lets this installation program work.

...random question, but have you managed to install and play the original DRAMAtical Murder by chance?
    Yes I have, everything went out fine when I was installing it

and what were the plugins you installed?
    Last edited by mryaoihands; 10-22-2013 at 10:07 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Nevermind, I managed to get the game installed. Thanks for the help Kojichan! ^u^

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Yay! ^_^ Congratulations! What did you end up doing? (In case other people have the same problem, which I think someone else did...)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yay! ^_^ Congratulations! What did you end up doing? (In case other people have the same problem, which I think someone else did...)
    I don't exactly know, after installing AnyDvd, I randomly clicked the setup and it showed the window with Aoba and the black background.