aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Togainu no Chi problem

I've looked through several other threads and tried the suggestions, but nothing helped so far.

After mounting the .iso and installing it, whenever I try to run it I get this error http://i.imgur.com/EEw8mKO.png
    I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times (twice on a virtual drive with magicISO, once when I gave up and burned the iso onto an actual cd) and I'm still getting the same error. It's like the game can't seem to detect the cd for some reason? Should I be only installing it to a specific drive for it to work? Rn I'm using the cd I burned, but it just isn't working.

I tried downloading and installing Daemon Tools lite, but for some reason it just keeps asking me to restart my computer and refuses to install.

I also tried doing the thing with the troubleshooting, that didn't work either. I'm on Windows 7, localized to Japan with Japanese language.

Please help, I'm genuinely at a loss here and I've been working on it for the past several hours. ;;

ETA:

Turns out I had to burn it onto a DVD, not a cd as I first thought. /facepalm
    NVM, problem solved!
    Last edited by elione; 09-28-2013 at 12:56 PM. Reason: problem fixed!