aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Expert

Savings

Chico (L7)Lady Gaga (L1)Rai (L7)
    Asato (L9)Durer (L7)Guys (L3)
    Jose (L1)Lusca (L5)Vallewida (L2)

Quote Originally Posted by charayong View Post
    Yes, this topic is about the PC version and it's problem as for the new PSP version there is going to be a new character added called Yukihito in the PS2 and PSP version but as much as i really want to try the game out, i can't read japanese and i really hope that some translation team will take up the project and by the way the PSP version is quite new may i ask u is it rated PG-18? Or just PG-13? Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Thank u very much for helping
    PSP version has been out for like 3 years (2010) and it's a port of the PS2 version (2008). They're both rated 15+ ( it could probably pass for 12+. However the dialogue from Keisuke's intestine ending is kept while the image is cut ).

The sex scenes were cut and replaced with kissing scenes. Each route received added flashbacks while the good endings were extended slightly. The bad endings were pretty much cut down to the point where they end a lot earlier. Also some of the more iconic scenes (eg Keisuke and the screwdrivers) are gone.

Shiki's route was completely redone and he received 2 new endings. Yukihito's route if I recall right doesn't really add anything to the game's plot. It just gives more background information to the fights Akira was part of before the game began ( BL@STER if I recall ).
    Last edited by debono9; 08-23-2013 at 04:58 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by debono9 View Post
    PSP version has been out for like 3 years (2010) and it's a port of the PS2 version (2008). They're both rated 15+ ( it could probably pass for 12+. However the dialogue from Keisuke's intestine ending is kept while the image is cut ).

The sex scenes were cut and replaced with kissing scenes. Each route received added flashbacks while the good endings were extended slightly. The bad endings were pretty much cut down to the point where they end a lot earlier. Also some of the more iconic scenes (eg Keisuke and the screwdrivers) are gone.

Shiki's route was completely redone and he received 2 new endings. Yukihito's route if I recall right doesn't really add anything to the game's plot. It just gives more background information to the fights Akira was part of before the game began ( BL@STER if I recall ).
    Thank you for replying i didn't know the game is already out for so long since i recently just finished playing the PC version so guess my information is wrong XD but i'm quite disappointed that they remove the sex scenes and rated it 15+ but i guess they did that because they're giving people that are not 18 yet a chance to play and know Togainu no chi but still quite disappointing but maybe next time i would like to try the game because of Shiki~ thank you again for replying and giving me so much informations!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Saga Masamune (L6)Endo (L2)DS_001_left
    (S031) Shou(Event) Forum - Hazuki (young)
    [QUOTE=charayong;4136033]Yes, this topic is about the PC version and it's problem as for the new PSP version there is going to be a new character added called Yukihito in the PS2 and PSP version but as much as i really want to try the game out, i can't read japanese and i really hope that some translation team will take up the project and by the way the PSP version is quite new may i ask u is it rated PG-18? Or just PG-13? Thanks

I dunno what do you mean with PG-18 or just PG-13... But as far as I know, it's contained 18 age or more stuff right? :3
    I hope so.. I hope some people will translate it into English

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

[QUOTE=izumi55;4137963]
    Quote Originally Posted by charayong View Post
    Yes, this topic is about the PC version and it's problem as for the new PSP version there is going to be a new character added called Yukihito in the PS2 and PSP version but as much as i really want to try the game out, i can't read japanese and i really hope that some translation team will take up the project and by the way the PSP version is quite new may i ask u is it rated PG-18? Or just PG-13? Thanks I dunno what do you mean with PG-18 or just PG-13... But as far as I know, it's contained 18 age or more stuff right? :3 I hope so.. I hope some people will translate it into English
    PG 18 means... *cough* things with sex stuff and others but usually means things with sex and in the previous post debono9 already said that the PSP and PS2 version of Togainu no chi is only PG 13 with all the sex scene removed really sad....but guess they are giving chances to those that still can't play PG 18 game but would like to check it out if someone translated it to English thanks for replying~!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Makoto Tachibana (L10)Haruka Nanase (L10)Flower 1 (Pink)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1(S086) Sasaki Shuumei
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka UenoyamaSpacer 1(S087) Miyano Yoshikazu

This topic has quite become... off-topic, don't you think?

Was your problem with the route going to N was solved?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Saga Masamune (L6)Endo (L2)DS_001_left
    (S031) Shou(Event) Forum - Hazuki (young)
    [QUOTE=charayong;4140488]
    Quote Originally Posted by izumi55 View Post
    PG 18 means... *cough* things with sex stuff and others but usually means things with sex and in the previous post debono9 already said that the PSP and PS2 version of Togainu no chi is only PG 13 with all the sex scene removed really sad....but guess they are giving chances to those that still can't play PG 18 game but would like to check it out if someone translated it to English thanks for replying~!
    ahahaha too bad...But in English it's so good enough (even there is no picture) have you finished your problem with N route?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12