aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Tsuna (L3)Mukuro (L1)Muramasa (L5)
    Heart 4 (Rainbow)Izaya (L3)Gin (L2)

Togainu no Chi HELP!!

Hi, Yesterday i download Togainu no Chi game off the internet. it works perfectly only.....

Subtitles aren't showing up, when Kiriwar talks i hear nothing AND if i try to get past the part after Takeru dies (the next choice after that) the game freezes if i pick choice 1 or choice 2.

I NEED MAJOR HELP ITS SO WEIRD CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLZ

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

More information is needed for us to make sense of what is going on, just posting omg I need help this isn't working doesn't cut it. We would like to know your OS, also what install did you use: one from Aarin?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

DS_002_(1)topleftMeier Link (L9)DS_002_(5)bottommid
    Pain (L13)DS_002_(6)bottomright(Event) Forum - Levi
    RyukDS_002_(4)bottomleftCatbus

Did you installed the asiatic fonts and turned the system to japanese?

Depending of the route that you ar playing that character who is selected to be the player doesn't talk (no sound), only the characters who talk to him have sound.

In Love with Cute Chibis

Savings

Hongou (L10)Yuuya (L10)Kichou (L10)
    Klaus (L10)Taki (L10)Kagerou (L9)
    Wolfram (L10)Kazuki OTRFK (L10)Wataru OTRFK (L10)

Did you manage to read this before you install the game --> Togainu no Chi - Kill the King?

Read that and post here if you still have problem.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

ToothlessHibird(S019) Tinkle
    Pikachu(S032) RurukaHibari (chibi) (L9)
    (S075) Cloud Strife(S076) SilverAsh(S015) Ewon
    I'm having the same problem. Right after Akira talks to Rin there's a choice to go upstairs, either choice I picked the game freezes sooner or later at the same point.
    First--> I've read "Togainu no Chi - Kill the King?" & everything related to this all round the web but I still couldn't find a way to solve this thing.
    Second--> No, I haven't installed the asian fonts thingy (wouldn't it still work without it? Or THIS is the cause for the game freeze?). The regional option pane doesn't even show the option for that particular button. I'll find a way to get that IF that IS the cause of this game freeze.
    Third--> I've downloaded the game from Pirates' Bay (Torrent), didn't face problem installing it except for the gibberish language (because I didn't install the asian fonts).

I'm running it on my laptop...
    RAM: 4GB DDR3
    Graphics: NVIDIA GT130M CUDA
    More information please check Acer Aspire 5935G (I don't think that my laptop has any problem with requirements for the game).

Let me know if I missed out any information to give, so please help out?

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Ranmaru I (L1)ElizabethAsami (L9)
    Dino (L9)Hibari (L9)Asato (L9)
    Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

Yup it probably freezes because you didn't install the support, and some games won't even work without it (SP and Lamento for example, and sometimes even if there is an English patch, it won't work properly).
    The other thing that might be the case: did you install the vista patch (I see you're using win7, but it sometimes helps)? And last, try running it with Vista compatibility mode. I know that works for Lamento, and might be helpful for TnC too.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by WindchildXD View Post
    I'm having the same problem. Right after Akira talks to Rin there's a choice to go upstairs, either choice I picked the game freezes sooner or later at the same point.
    First--> I've read "Togainu no Chi - Kill the King?" & everything related to this all round the web but I still couldn't find a way to solve this thing.
    Second--> No, I haven't installed the asian fonts thingy (wouldn't it still work without it? Or THIS is the cause for the game freeze?). The regional option pane doesn't even show the option for that particular button. I'll find a way to get that IF that IS the cause of this game freeze.
    Third--> I've downloaded the game from Pirates' Bay (Torrent), didn't face problem installing it except for the gibberish language (because I didn't install the asian fonts).

I'm running it on my laptop...
    RAM: 4GB DDR3
    Graphics: NVIDIA GT130M CUDA
    More information please check Acer Aspire 5935G (I don't think that my laptop has any problem with requirements for the game).

Let me know if I missed out any information to give, so please help out?
    Please install the Asain fonts, in Win 7, the other languages i.e. are an optional download so when you go to Win 7 Update you should see the non English languages as optional download. So please download the Japanese patch.

Then go to regional option and for the non-unicode setting you should now have the option to change it to Japanese. So do that, restart your PC and the game should run fine.

Don't install the Vista patch if you are running Win & as its just crushes the game so its a a complete waste of time!!

Win 7 32 bit or 64 bit and irrespective of what version you have home, pro or ultimate has built in native support for the game so you don't need to run it as compatibility mode.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Keita4ever View Post
    Please install the Asain fonts, in Win 7, the other languages i.e. are an optional download so when you go to Win 7 Update you should see the non English languages as optional download. So please download the Japanese patch.

Then go to regional option and for the non-unicode setting you should now have the option to change it to Japanese. So do that, restart your PC and the game should run fine.

Don't install the Vista patch if you are running Win & as its just crushes the game so its a a complete waste of time!!

Win 7 32 bit or 64 bit and irrespective of what version you have home, pro or ultimate has built in native support for the game so you don't need to run it as compatibility mode.
    Thank you so much for warning me about the patch! Guess I'll just install the Asian fonts and be done with

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I must say... installing the Asian fonts solved everything...although I had to go and upgrade my OS for only that... O.o! Thank you all once again.

~Wind

Eirihikarukun
    Hello~ i', having the same problem, the game freezes when akira fight with keisuke D=
    i'm running it on vista, (many other games are wonking fine .-.)
    so, what Asian Fonts i have to install?? where i can find it??
    please, help me T-T
    and for XP this fonts work too??
    sorry for my bad english xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast