aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Akira TnC (L1)Akira TnC (L9)Subaru (L2)
    Hiroki (L4)Kyuubei (L4)Ludwig (L8)
    I think i had that prob when i had installed it while the pc was in english.
    what i wanna say is, did you install the game while your pc was turned to japanese??? for me(if i remember that right) it didn't work even if i turned it to japanese AFTER installing the game in english.

hope that makes any sense *_*...

Eirihikarukun
    thank you Katan-kun =3 emmmm... i'll try that way just in case xD
    Any other idea?? T-T

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Naruto (L9)Gunji (L6)Sai (L6)
    Gaara (L3)Izaya (L3)Madara (L9)
    Hollow Ichigo (L9)Akira TnC (L9)Grimmjow (L6)
    can anyone help me? I downloaded TnC from here, I installed it, put my pc to japanese and I got this : . I have Win7 64bit.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Noiz (L6)Allen Walker (L3)Shiki (L9)
    Mikoto (L9)Shiro (L8)Konoe (L2)
    Atsushi Nakajima (L8)Bakugou (L3)Amamiya (L1)
    I am having a slightly different problem. I made sure to do everything that I was supposed to before playing the game. I changed the region, made sure everything is where it should, I followed the directions for installing the game and the full eng patch. It works fine until I get to the part on where Akira's running from the executioners with the cross guy. After getting out of the dumpster, the english text is replaced with japanese. I have tried looking everywhere on the net for a solution, but I can't come up with any answers. Any help would be much appreciated!

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Ranmaru I (L1)ElizabethAsami (L9)
    Dino (L9)Hibari (L9)Asato (L9)
    Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

^ do you have the latest English patch?
    Also, follow the capture guide correctly, you can't get to some routes without finishing others first. I've read on several threads that people had the same problem as you because they triggered other routes (by clicking on a different choice) before completing the first ones.

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Chico (L7)Lady Gaga (L1)Rai (L7)
    Asato (L9)Durer (L7)Guys (L3)
    Jose (L1)Lusca (L5)Vallewida (L2)

Quote Originally Posted by ShielaE View Post
    I am having a slightly different problem. I made sure to do everything that I was supposed to before playing the game. I changed the region, made sure everything is where it should, I followed the directions for installing the game and the full eng patch. It works fine until I get to the part on where Akira's running from the executioners with the cross guy. After getting out of the dumpster, the english text is replaced with japanese. I have tried looking everywhere on the net for a solution, but I can't come up with any answers. Any help would be much appreciated!
    Copy in the script file again.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Noiz (L6)Allen Walker (L3)Shiki (L9)
    Mikoto (L9)Shiro (L8)Konoe (L2)
    Atsushi Nakajima (L8)Bakugou (L3)Amamiya (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by debono9 View Post
    Copy in the script file again.
    Thanks, but it still didn't work. I'll try it on another pc.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

op movie problem.

I was seeking everywhere for solution for my problem, but there is no problem like mine I suppose and I do not want to make a new thread. The game itself is working good. But the opening movie freeze. It is playing for first 2-3 seconds and freeze, sound is still playing. I changed my codec for newest ones, I tried to it as admin, I think I tried everything. And I have no idea what to do. Anyone knows solution or tips how to fix that? My computer's os is win7. Heelp please

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by ShielaE View Post
    I'm having the same issue and haven't found a way to fix it :/

Edit: Ended up downloading aarinfantasy's english script and using it instead. Works fine.
    Last edited by wereryu; 08-09-2013 at 01:48 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12