aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S095) Towa(S066) Takato Saijou(S067) Azumaya Junta
    (S045) NoizKoujaku (L6)Rai Lamento (L9)
    Asato (L9)(S100) Hiromu Fujiyoshi(S101) Masaki Fujiyoshi
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Where did you install Togainu no Chi? Also, have you tried disabling the Savegame descriptions? It's in the options. ^^
    Im having the same problem, how do I disable the savegame description?

Edit: Nevermind, I guessed which one was it, but unfortunately I'm still having the same problem
    Pantallazo 20-02-2018 19.42.26.png
    this are my files and where they are located

Update: I reinstalled the game cause I notice I didn't select a different folder for it to be installed, nonetheless, it keeps crushing when I try to load a save file. Now the menu options appear in english! Last time I had them in japanese
    Last edited by MrPervert; 02-21-2018 at 09:29 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Is it outright crashing, or just "freezing", where the music is still playing but it acts unresponsive?

If it's "frozen", there are a few things to try to unfreeze it, but they are not guaranteed to make it work!

1) Try right-clicking on the icon for the game in the task bar, select "Properties", then close the window.
    2) Try opening up Task Manager, and closing it.
    3) Try opening up the Task Manager, selecting the game, and select "Close", then go back to the game. It should ask if you want to quit the game, select "NO" and continue playing as normal.
    4) Try minimizing the game and opening it back up a few times
    5) Wait. Seriously. Some people managed to get it to work by waiting for 5-10 minutes.

This is a problem for some people in Windows 7, and a buttload of people in Windows 10. Unfortunately, it's entirely because Togainu no Chi was developed for Windows XP, and wasn't meant to run on newer computers.

Nitro+CHiRAL did release an updated version of TnC for Windows 10, but not many people are willing to share their bought copies, and the English patch doesn't work with it (The game was repacked using a newer N+ packing format, like the one used in SoniComi games).

Sorry!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S095) Towa(S066) Takato Saijou(S067) Azumaya Junta
    (S045) NoizKoujaku (L6)Rai Lamento (L9)
    Asato (L9)(S100) Hiromu Fujiyoshi(S101) Masaki Fujiyoshi
    I'll try everything again and write down what happens exactly

1) While doing this, the game froze, music keeps playing but the mouse icon is "thinking"
    2)Game froze, music keeps playing
    3)Game froze, music keep playing. The question whether I want to close the game pop ups but I can't select neither of the options as the mouse icon is on a "thinking" state.
    4)Game froze, music keeps playing. I minimize it from the task bar but it won't let me maximize it again. After a while the icon on task bar turned orange as if it was thinking. Had to force close as it won't let me do anything else.
    5)Waited for 15 minutes but game is still frozen while music keep playing on the background.

I did notice Nitro released an update for Windows 10, hopefully we can get our hands on it someday, that would truly save up going through all this trouble

I'm still looking for a solution and trying everything I can, surely won't give up until I can play decently haha. I'm trying some Windows emulator to run "old programs" in previous versions to see if at least I can fix that load issue. As I understand further how it works, I will update if it does make a difference on the playstyle.

Lastly, I would truly like to thank you for your hard work and patience and for making everything you can so we can play and enjoy this wonderful game. I know how hard and frustrating it can get so I really appreciate you standing by until now

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Aoba (L2)
    I tried all of those, but nothing makes the game unfreeze
    I waited 20 minutes and still nothing

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I can save perfectly fine but when I load, that's when I run into issues.
    It will freeze but still play the music. I've waited 20 minutes, tried the hover-right click method, compatability+/- administrator for each version, thread priority, task manager close (Which just closes it without prompting from TnC), and many MANY MANY re-installations. Nothing seems to work. I have it saved on an external HDD, I have the Japanese (Japan) locale, and I'm running Win10 64-Bit.
    I have TnC from 2 different sites and both give the same issue.
    English Patch: Yes
    This File [ https://mega.nz/#!5dYwnDwD!D27r8LJP6...LANBXHrHqveYhc ]: Yes
    Current files from: Fuwanovel (Yes, the torrent software is closed)

Nothing works for me.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Esabind View Post
    I can save perfectly fine but when I load, that's when I run into issues.
    It will freeze but still play the music. I've waited 20 minutes, tried the hover-right click method, compatability+/- administrator for each version, thread priority, task manager close (Which just closes it without prompting from TnC), and many MANY MANY re-installations. Nothing seems to work. I have it saved on an external HDD, I have the Japanese (Japan) locale, and I'm running Win10 64-Bit.
    I have TnC from 2 different sites and both give the same issue.
    English Patch: Yes
    This File [ https://mega.nz/#!5dYwnDwD!D27r8LJP6...LANBXHrHqveYhc ]: Yes
    Current files from: Fuwanovel (Yes, the torrent software is closed)

Nothing works for me.
    Unfortunately, this is a super common bug, and I'm betting it's what prompted N+C to re-release the game with newer Windows codebase to work in Windows 10.

It honestly is hard to figure out the exact cause and there is no de-facto solution. Some people never get this problem to go away, meanwhile some people never experience this issue at all.

The game was built for Windows XP, so it was never really meant to play in Windows 7, or 8, let alone 10.

I'm hoping that the new official English translations by Jast Blue will be on par with the current English translation, so we can still enjoy the story but be able to play it on newer systems.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Is there any date on the English release or is it still up in the air?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Still up in the air, unfortunately. Considering they -just- announced it, I'm betting it will be after their Sweet Pool translation, possibly within a year or two. JAST Blue announced practically all the N+C titles all at once, and I doubt they have that many teams going to translate all the games at once. Also unknown if they're going to translate them all themselves, or if they will be taking existing translations to speed things along.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

It's all still up in the air. If you haven't already, definitely follow Jast's FB and Twitter accounts.

FWIW you're not alone. I've tried every solution under the sun for TNC and just cannot get the damn game to work. I've more or less accepted that I'mma have to wait until the official localization comes out.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sajou (L8)Kusakabe (L8)(S006) Klaus
    I also have WIndows 10 but Pro, but it didnt work, nothings working

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast