aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

For me, changing the process priority to "high" and "realtime" helped with the hang resulting from load/save. Here's how you do it in Windows 7-8.1:

Ctrl + Alt + Del > Task manager > More details (at the bottom) > Details (tab) > right click on togainunochi.exe and select Set priority > Realtime or High

Hope that helps.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have Windows 10 and running TnC in compatibility mode helped to solve this problem. While the game is running open Task Manager, right click on the game process(titled Scrypt System Library for some reason, but you will figure it's the game by the icon) and chose Properties> Compatibility tab, then tick Run this program in compatibility for: chose Windows XP SP 3. Ta da! It unfreezes immediately!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

That 'run in compatibility mode' thing didn't work for me. What did work, which I did by accident, was hover over the game's icon in the taskbar (if you're not in fullscreen obviously) and wait for the little window preview to pop up. Right click on the preview and click Minimize, then repeat the same steps but this time click Restore to bring the window back up, and it should work (at least for me it does). The show hidden programs and clicking Customize also worked or me as well.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hey~ Problem :|

Sorry, I fully installed the game, even the EngPatch...
    But then some Japanese show up and it said sth about GameDisc...
    What is that suppose to mean? please help me!!

- - - Updated - - -

*Togainu no Chi game*

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by quyenlun01 View Post
    Sorry, I fully installed the game, even the EngPatch...
    But then some Japanese show up and it said sth about GameDisc...
    What is that suppose to mean? please help me!!

- - - Updated - - -

*Togainu no Chi game*

Windows stopped working with older games.

https://mega.nz/#!5dYwnDwD!D27r8LJP6...LANBXHrHqveYhc

Download this updated EXE program for Togainu no Chi, extract it into the folder where you installed TnC and play the game using it instead. You should stop seeing the "Japanese Gamedisc" text. ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

This totally worked. NOTHING ELSE DID. not the taskbar, not even changing its origin.

i use window 8 64bit, i changed the compability to windows 7 and ran it as administrator and it worked. yay!

Quote Originally Posted by writtenmuse View Post
    I loaded the game I wanted and when it froze I right clicked the icon on my desktop and clicked run as administrator, my computer than asked me to okay it and I did and then the script caught up. Lets hope it keeps working.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm having some issues with the saving and loading myself and I am playing on Windows 7

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by KayceHurd View Post
    I'm having some issues with the saving and loading myself and I am playing on Windows 7
    More info, please, like, what exactly happens, is it that bad that you can't play? What compatibility, administrator settings you are using.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I had the same prob and in windows 7 and what helped me when i wanted to save or load when it froze i would click the icon of the game (the one you open when you want to play) or f (full screen that worked for load more). Sorry im not that good with explanations but i hope i helped someone :P Aa also run it as an administrator.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Tried to fix the problem with the freezing stuff

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaRiddle View Post
    Urgh, I have this problem too. At least I still have my old Win 7 Dual Core laptop in my drawer somewhere but it'd have been nice to play with my new laptop. Wonder if they'll ever actually fix Win 8 properly.
    So guys, I had the same problem with the freezing screen and the solution that I found was to click with the right button on the game and select properties, change the compatibility mode (I’m using for this configuration “Windows Vista Service Pack 2” but my windows is "windows 10"). Although it will still be frozen, once you go to "task manager" while the game is frozen and click "file/archive" on top of the screen (with the game selected) and click on "perform new task", the game will unfreeze. I’m sorry if you guys couldn’t understand how to do it, it’s that my computer isn’t set to English so I don’t know which options you guys have and my english is not so good either …. I hope it works for you guys!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast