aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Aoba (L2)Akira TnC (L1)Konoe (L2)
    Rai Lamento (L9)Tyki (L6)Hibari (L9)
    Vincent (L8)Itachi (L5)Gokudera (L8)
    Nevermind.....false alert......still doesn't work....urgh.....
    Last edited by UchihaRiddle; 01-28-2014 at 04:34 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by nezumied View Post
    Togainu no chi is actually not compatible with windows 8, which is why you're encountering this problem.

An easy fix is to right-click the .exe file and select "troubleshoot compatibility."

Attachment 156735

then select the "try recommended settings" option and it will suggest these settings with the windows xp service pack
    Attachment 156736

just click next and your game will run smoothly from here on out, no more freezing up, problem solved!^^

Edit: nvm I thought it worked but it didn't..
    Last edited by Lollypop36; 08-22-2014 at 11:46 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Akito (L1)YinYang 1Agito (L3)
    Kiriwar TnC (L6)X Classic Italics (Black)Gunji (L6)
    Rin TnC (L1)Akira TnC (L1)Beatrice (L1)
    Having the same issue, I even did the disable save thing, and it worked once... now it just freezes when I load the screen...

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by hishiro-kuu View Post
    Having the same issue, I even did the disable save thing, and it worked once... now it just freezes when I load the screen...
    You're using Windows 8, right? When you load a game and it freezes, right-click on the Togainu no Chi button in the task bar, then go back to the game.

Someone discovered this as a work around to help load TnC games in Windows 8.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    You're using Windows 8, right? When you load a game and it freezes, right-click on the Togainu no Chi button in the task bar, then go back to the game.

Someone discovered this as a work around to help load TnC games in Windows 8.
    Yes I am using windows 8, and it's updated to 8.1, I right clicked and it did nothing, and I tried to close the window and the "do you want to quit the game" box came up but I can't even click on it, it just stays there and I have to close it with task manager.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by hishiro-kuu View Post
    Yes I am using windows 8, and it's updated to 8.1, I right clicked and it did nothing, and I tried to close the window and the "do you want to quit the game" box came up but I can't even click on it, it just stays there and I have to close it with task manager.

Nono! If I recall, that's correct. The game is still "Running", it's just the script hasn't caught up yet. You'll still get the "Want to Close" message, so hit "NO", then bring the game back up. Wait for a small bit, and it'll start working properly.

It's an issue with TnC and Windows 8, where the loading does this. It's kind of unavoidable, unfortunately. Let me see if I can find the original post of the person who figured out this fix...

Found some other solutions in other topics!

Last edited by Kojichan; 10-07-2014 at 08:48 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    I've known some people who can "Fix" this by installing Togainu no Chi somewhere else instead of the default installation folder, AND disabling the "Save File Description" boxes. It seemed to be something with the dialogue boxes that caused some issues. Regrettably, it is something that doesn't appear to be fixable. Or until I get Windows 8 myself to test with... Muwhaha.
    So I did this, step by step in full screen and in small screen and nothing changed. In full screen I actually had to restart my computer because the Data never caught up and it stayed forzen... sigh, not sure how to continue from here.

Serema98
    Helppp me plz~~~ I got sth freeze when i opened game
    The song still continues.... but then ok when i let it for 3 minutes (can continue after this)

Capture.PNG
    and..... where i can download crack? So that i dun need to mount disc again....
    Last edited by Serema98; 11-23-2014 at 01:32 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

So I the the game earlier today, everything was working well
    I followed the Fuwanovel installation process n'stuff
    But then the dialogue just stopped loading at one part
    I restarted the game multiple times and the problem continued in the exact same spot.
    Should I re-install it or is it something I can fix?

((Has anyone else had the same problem?))

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Serema98 View Post
    Helppp me plz~~~ I got sth freeze when i opened game
    The song still continues.... but then ok when i let it for 3 minutes (can continue after this)

Capture.PNG
    and..... where i can download crack? So that i dun need to mount disc again....
    The video isn't that important, so you can avoid seeing it and not miss anything. Continue playing as normal. Also, there really isn't a No CD patch for the game, as it's very old, and it's security DRM stuffs are hard to bypass. Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Konoshin4ever View Post
    So I the the game earlier today, everything was working well
    I followed the Fuwanovel installation process n'stuff
    But then the dialogue just stopped loading at one part
    I restarted the game multiple times and the problem continued in the exact same spot.
    Should I re-install it or is it something I can fix?

((Has anyone else had the same problem?))
    The game stops loading text at the exact same spot? Where did you put the game, what folder is it in? If you downloaded it from Fuwanovel, and you used the Torrent option to download it, then make sure the torrent program isn't running while you play the game, and you move the game someplace else.

I made a folder on my computer specifically for Visual Novels at C:\Games\ and I put all of my games there. It helps to move/install games into a folder like that, that is not the default installation location in case of problems. ^^

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast