aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Fan
    Savings

DS_001_leftHajime Ichinose (L4)DS_001_right
    Rob (L4)Konoe (L2)Kusuriuri (L10)
    DS_002_(1)topleftWing 1 (Left)DS_002_(2)topmid
    Did your computer tell you that there were already files called "0cg" or "script.pik" in your game folder? If so then you have to replace them with those that were provided by the patch.

Perhaps you installed the wrong version? I seems like the original version of TNC has compatibility problems with Vista and 7, hence they decided to release an updated version last year. I don't know were you got the game but if you really cannot run it properly then you may consider getting the latest version that can be found in the download section.

If not, then could you please give me a screenshot of your issue?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

**edit** solved the issue
    I use windows 7 and I have the Fuwanovel version of the game. I installed it and replaced the Japanese script with the English patch but the game still only plays in Japanese (it runs fine, just no english =_= ). anyone have any suggestions? I have tried reinstalling it and messing bout with the files (I have no idea what I am doing) but nothing is working.
    Last edited by wereryu; 07-31-2013 at 12:04 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I also had the same problem but fixed it buy running the Image Patch in Windows XP compatibility mode!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12