aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

DS_001_leftSajou (L8)Flower 1 (Pink)
    Kusakabe (L8)DS_001_rightToboe (L3)
    Suzuya Jūzō (L8)Rin Matsuoka (L8)Edward (L5)

Question Dramatical Murder Installation Problems

I first want to start by apologizing if I have placed this thread in the wrong forum. ^^' I contemplated posting on the DMMD issue thread of this site, but as I have bought rather than downloaded the game, I thought it would be best to start my own thread on the matter.

I'm having TONS of issues with my new copy of DRAMAtical Murder. As mentioned above, I bought it legally with a working pass code and such. But when I first tried to run the software, I came into a problem with the required files for running the game(which I fixed by going online and downloading the missing file).

Afterward, the game interface finally showed up and I clicked the install icon. The game seemed to be functioning correctly after that, until it finished installing...

Now, whenever I click on the DMMD icon on my desktop, or even attempting to run it from My Computer, a simple black box(the kind of which one might see various coding within) would appear on my screen, and the game would not start.

I don't know what to do! Would it be easier just to attempt to download the game from this site? Or can I still work with the version I bought? Additionally, I put in the activation code on the wrong computer, and now the game won't allow itself to be installed on any other computer unless I have another activation code. Would the crack from this site work on the real version of the game, so that I might be able to put DMMD on the right computer?

Thanks so much for the help everyone! It's been months since I bought this game. And I was SOOOO excited, only to be continuously thwarted in my attempts to play it xDDD I hope you smartacles can help me!

THANKS,

Kuro

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

well... the crack was made to bypass the activation process so I'd say it'll work on legit copy, just remember to update to the right version.And probably your black screen problem can be solved just as other's too, so do check out that thread at game request.As for the code on wrong computer thing... that sounds kinda stupid O.o Not you, I mean the program. Did it at least show some suggestion to solve this problem?EDIT: Found this on Nitro+ site http://www.nitroplus.co.jp/support/activation.php Down to the FAQ section it does mention installing on a new computer, and it says multiple activation is allowed. Check the product's text file to know more. Q.パソコンやOSを買い換えたら再認証が必要ですか?A.再度認証が必要になります。そのため認 証は複数 回行えるようになっております。認証回数は製品に同梱されておりますマニュアルに記載されてお りますので、 そちらをご確認ください。So, I guess you have to find the help/whatever text on your product.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

= = for some reason the format has gone to hell. Oh well, hopefully doesn't cause too much of a headache to you.
    Last edited by weepymoon; 10-16-2012 at 02:29 PM. Reason: some new info

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Well the problem is, I only understand spoken Japanese and VERY VERY little written Japanese . It never showed any suggestions for how to fix it, because the game itself black screens before any text has the chance to appear. I don't know, it's like it starts up for a few seconds and then just flat-lines I'll check the game request thread, thanks. But yeah, the authentication code won't work a second time and I don't know why. :/ I'll try again here in a bit once I can get the game from my other house. My computers aren't outdated either, so I don't know what they could be lacking...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Dramatical Murder issues

Okay, so I finally got the game to download it kept saying something about an unsupported 16-bit? ; A ; anyone know how to fix this?
    Last edited by animeluverrx3; 03-08-2013 at 05:36 PM.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Yeah I've had the same problem for awhile now. My friend that's successfully gotten the game to work says it should be a problem with the way we initially downloaded the game - like one of the mirrors we downloaded was corrupted in the process, and so the whole thing got messed up when we zipped it.

Jeez, this is gonna be tough. I already redownloaded the game three or four times, but it's just not working...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

so... I have a problem in this game, I'll explain it :

1. I installed it correctly but somehow when I clicked the icon (from the crack one) the game started with blank black windows and it close itself. I didn't get this why.

2. when I re-install it (my language and also the system had been change to japanese system local) but it didn't work at all and still like the last one.

3. I do install it on a few comps (got 2 comps at home and try it at my friends one too) the result is the same as the first one.

4. I thought it was the directx probs but it doesn't. I do installed the latest directx one, too.

did anyone know to solve this probs? please? oh, and thanks for anyone who will help me on this

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikasawajima View Post
    so... I have a problem in this game, I'll explain it :

1. I installed it correctly but somehow when I clicked the icon (from the crack one) the game started with blank black windows and it close itself. I didn't get this why.

2. when I re-install it (my language and also the system had been change to japanese system local) but it didn't work at all and still like the last one.

3. I do install it on a few comps (got 2 comps at home and try it at my friends one too) the result is the same as the first one.

4. I thought it was the directx probs but it doesn't. I do installed the latest directx one, too.

did anyone know to solve this probs? please? oh, and thanks for anyone who will help me on this
    Hello mikasawajima! ^_^

Let's see... Mind if I ask a few questions to help with this? I would like to know what version of Windows you are using.

Is it Windows 7 or Windows 8?

And, from what I've seen, the Black Window on loading and then closing right away means that there is a file missing or corrupt. Are you installing an English patch as well? Or are you just trying to play the Japanese game? Also, are you using the Cracked EXE to play the game or the original program?