aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Recording Sephiroth and Vincent all wet and sexy.
    Savings

(S005) Valdrigue(S009) HaviYugi (L2)
    Ragna (L2)Cecil (L1)Zidane (L2)
    Kuja (L3)Clear DM (L8)Alucard (L3)

Apocripha/0 Help please?

Hi!
    I have just downloaded Apocripha/0 Alex first disc in two parts and second disc in seven parts. I downloaded it from Tauglanz. I've had no problems combining the separate files to make them whole, it's when I try to install the game I run into the problem. I currently do not have a picture of the exact problem, but it comes up something like

CDROM (i'm guessing this little part is japanese since the words aren't coming up despite having my computer reading it) DISK2.

I've check through the forums before I posted and saw nothing on it...Ironically...I saw people had problems with Messiah and Messiah PP and I loaded them without any problems. ^_^; So...could some one lend me a hand so I may install Apocripha/0? I've been looking forward to playing this game for awhile now. Thank you for taking the time to read my question.

~Mishomi

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

CDROM (^(^$)@(^*)#^)*^$(#& disc 2 you say?
    You sure the game didn't come with a crack?

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

You have probably to mount the second disk with Daemon Tools to continue the installation

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

@KarumA: I didn't see anything mentioned with it at all and yes it comes out gibberish just like that. I didn't think I may need a crack for it. ~_~ I'll probably have to look for one for alex, platina, and the happiness cage. Thank you for responding! I know you all probably get these questions a lot and usually I can find the answer by just reading through. ^^;;

@gokunaruto: I usually use Alchol 120% to mount my games, but I see I failed to mention that I did not get any .img or .mds files. It looks like it is the actual game since it came with a boot.exe. So...I might have to look for cracks...And off subject...i love the picture!^^ Thank you for responding!

EDIT
    Ok...I just got Platina...and it seems I am missing the .cdi files after all...~_~ I'm just going to have to find and re download the game...thank you both for coming into my thread and answering my questions. ^^

EDIT
    -.- I'm just not having any luck with this game...I'll have ss next post....I have no clue what I could possibly be doing wrong...
    Last edited by Mishomi; 09-15-2010 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Missing Files or missing...something...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Error pics

These are the errors I keep running into. Sorry for the last one and the red. I suck at writing in paint. ^^;
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

~waits for more help

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Hibari (L2)Abe (L2)Hijikata (L2)
    Tsuna (L3)Mihashi (L2)Paako (L1)
    (S013) Akihito(S014) KeisukeTajima (L1)
    Mishomi,

Installation went smoothly on my computer; I found no faults on it at all. Did that window (which asks you to mount the second disc) pop up before, middle, or after installation?

What I would suggest is to:

1. Uninstall both games (so you'll start off fresh). The uninstall button should be in the same folder as where you installed the game and not under the installation list under control panels.

2. Mount the first game (in my screenshots I installed Platina first)

STEP 3

3. The window asks you where to install the game. After clicking your desired destination, click OK.

STEP 4

4. The next window asks you the installation type. The first option is a partial install. After installation, every time that you want to play the game, you'll have to mount the image to play. It saves you more space (around 400~500 MB) but is a hassle (for me anyways) to mount every time. The second option is a full install. The game will load from your hard drive whenever you start. Mounting is unnecessary but will take up the full ~800 MB.

If you chose full install, you should have no more problems with the game. It will ask you to mount the second disc and then you should be done. If you chose partial install instead, read on.

STEP 5

5. Partial install will only install content from the first disc, and will not prompt you for the second. After installation, it'll ask you if you would like to start the game right away. Then this window should pop up:

PROBLEM

This is asking you to mount the second disc to start the game, since it is only a partial install. Click cancel and mount the second disc again. This is most likely what is happening in your situation.

6. The game should have placed a shortcut on the desktop. Just click on that again and you should be good to go.

Remember if you've chosen partial install, you'll have to mount the second disc every time you want to play the game.

-----

That was how installation went for me. Let me know if you're still having difficulty!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ok I'm trying to do it that way, but for the full install for platina...I get that message in the middle of it and with Alex, I can't even get to the installation screen. I get something about disc 1.
    Last edited by Mishomi; 10-02-2010 at 03:49 PM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Hibari (L2)Abe (L2)Hijikata (L2)
    Tsuna (L3)Mihashi (L2)Paako (L1)
    (S013) Akihito(S014) KeisukeTajima (L1)
    Mishomi,

With Platina, what message did you get? The one about disc 2? It's normal since it'll need disc 2 in order to finish off the installation.

As for Alex... Did that message pop up when you actually mounted disc 1? You might have mounted disc 2 instead; that's why the computer is asking for disc 1 (disc 1 is actually the installation disc whereas disc 2 is the game/playing disc).

Again these are just my speculations. I'll be able to understand your problem more if I can get some Japanese-text boxes (instead of the gibberish-text) on your screenshots. ^^;

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Evoco View Post
    Mishomi,

With Platina, what message did you get? The one about disc 2? It's normal since it'll need disc 2 in order to finish off the installation.

As for Alex... Did that message pop up when you actually mounted disc 1? You might have mounted disc 2 instead; that's why the computer is asking for disc 1 (disc 1 is actually the installation disc whereas disc 2 is the game/playing disc).

Again these are just my speculations. I'll be able to understand your problem more if I can get some Japanese-text boxes (instead of the gibberish-text) on your screenshots. ^^;
    I'm trying to figure out why i'm getting gibberish in the first place since I have my computer set to japanese...And for alex there isn't any file for me to mount on Alcohol 120% I just have a boot.exe. As soon as I fix whatever it is on this computer, I'll pull up some screenshots.
    Thank you for your patience and answering my questions! ^^
    Really this is the first game I've ever had trouble with and it's unusual to me...I have a lot of other games that work just fine...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast