aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Hibari (L2)Abe (L2)Hijikata (L2)
    Tsuna (L3)Mihashi (L2)Paako (L1)
    (S013) Akihito(S014) KeisukeTajima (L1)
    Mishomi,

Interesting... So when you install other games, are the installation boxes also in gibberish or is it actually Japanese?

aphelion_orion's link should be helpful in case there are any mixups in between with setting the language: HERE

Also when you downloaded Alex, there was only the file 'boot.exe'? It should have came as two .iso files (that is, if you were downloading from my post XD)

AH! I just realized something. I don't know if it's relevant to this game in particular but I've noticed that some games (as in their .iso, .cue, or .bin files) are not compatible with certain mounters (ie Heartner Hearts with PowerISO). So I'm wondering maybe that could also be the case.

DAEMON Tools (this is the light version) is pretty much universal as I haven't come across a game that can't be compatible with the program. Maybe you might want to take a stab at that as well.

No worries! I know the frustration of wanting to play a game badly but can't because of issues with installation. I just hope that I'm actually helping and not confusing you even more ^^;

Yaoi Amateur
    Recording Sephiroth and Vincent all wet and sexy.
    Savings

(S005) Valdrigue(S009) HaviYugi (L2)
    Ragna (L2)Cecil (L1)Zidane (L2)
    Kuja (L3)Clear DM (L8)Alucard (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evoco View Post
    Mishomi,

Interesting... So when you install other games, are the installation boxes also in gibberish or is it actually Japanese?

aphelion_orion's link should be helpful in case there are any mixups in between with setting the language: HERE

Also when you downloaded Alex, there was only the file 'boot.exe'? It should have came as two .iso files (that is, if you were downloading from my post XD)

AH! I just realized something. I don't know if it's relevant to this game in particular but I've noticed that some games (as in their .iso, .cue, or .bin files) are not compatible with certain mounters (ie Heartner Hearts with PowerISO). So I'm wondering maybe that could also be the case.

DAEMON Tools (this is the light version) is pretty much universal as I haven't come across a game that can't be compatible with the program. Maybe you might want to take a stab at that as well.

No worries! I know the frustration of wanting to play a game badly but can't because of issues with installation. I just hope that I'm actually helping and not confusing you even more ^^;

Only Platina came as two .iso well .cdi in my case.
    I even went back to re download it to make sure i wasn't crazy. All the other games came out in the correct language (japanese) but this one.
    Currently what I am playing are messiah and messiah pp, silver chaos and silver chaos artificial mermaid. The only trouble i had with those games were learning about the split program and I picked that up with no trouble.

lol I think it's cause I looked high and low for this game that it wants to give me trouble.

Yaoi Amateur
    Recording Sephiroth and Vincent all wet and sexy.
    Savings

(S005) Valdrigue(S009) HaviYugi (L2)
    Ragna (L2)Cecil (L1)Zidane (L2)
    Kuja (L3)Clear DM (L8)Alucard (L3)

Error pics

Ok...got in japanese finally. Someone was messing with my settings on my laptop again. ~_~

But yes this goes in order of what I got for alex.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Xmas (006)Xmas (010)Xmas (011)
    Xmas (009)Xmas (008)Xmas (007)
    (S035) HisokaXmas (013)(S019) Tinkle
    If you're still having problem with it (which is unlikely since I'm late 2 years)

Try Burning it into separate CD-R instead of just mounting. I used to get the same error as you did and now I managed to get it to work.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S023) England(S026) Kei Yamashiro(S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)
    So I just burn it and then the game will work?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12