aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Help with Silver Chaos: Eternal Fantasia English Patch!

When I finished downloading the files of the game and the english patch. I installed the game, and clicked on the patch to change it to english but when I click patch! I get this error that says
    "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
    "This Application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in a unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

I need help.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Kaname (L10)Pray for JapanZero (L9)
    Belphegor (L6)X Standard (Black)Fran (L8)
    Labrador (L4)Dino (L4)Cross VK (L6)
    ...when you downloaded the game and the patch,
    what type of files it is stating?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ah, nevermind ^^;; I figured out how to work it out, sorry for asking and replying a bit late =w;

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

need help with the silver chaos eternal fantasia eng patch

i downloaded the Silve Chaos eter fant eng patch frm yaoiotaku and when i installed it with the eng patch it still comes jap, then i tried to downlaod it the torent but somwhow its not download but still connecting to peers

can anyone help???? Please !!!
    i appreciate it

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by drago7 View Post
    i downloaded the Silve Chaos eter fant eng patch frm yaoiotaku and when i installed it with the eng patch it still comes jap, then i tried to downlaod it the torent but somwhow its not download but still connecting to peers

can anyone help???? Please !!!
    i appreciate it
    Hello!

The English Patch for Silver Chaos Eternal Fantasia is not a 100% Translation. So System Menus, Images, and some text in the SC-Quiz is not translated. If you select a character to play through, it should be in English.

If THAT is not in English, please post a screenshot of the folder where Silver Chaos Eternal Fantasia is installed.

(Also, please make sure that the English Patch is the one for Eternal Fantasia, not the original. If you accidentally installed the wrong English Patch on the wrong game this may cause problems)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

anyways thank you very much, i managed to get it into english
    thank you for your trouble

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Aiichiro Nitori (L3)Ayase (L8)Rin Matsuoka (L9)
    Taki (L2)Shirotani Tadaomi (L8)Izumi (young) (L1)
    Shiro (L2)Aki HY (L8)Sonic (L6)
    I know this is old but, I tried downloading everything that is required and followed each steps from Yaoiotaku.com. When i installed it and run it it worked perfectly and it was in japanese. However, when i patched the english, a pop up came up somethihng with "MainSystem.exe Stopped working".
    //The thing is when i download the game it did not have an image to go into Daemon so i just installed it with BOOt.exe. it went well in installing.//

Please if you know anything please give me an advice for this...It will help thank you

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Shiki (L3)Yagari (L6)Hakkai (L7)
    Kurogane (L4)Ewon (L2)Seishirou (L2)
    Yonekuni (L3)Ren DM (L8)Clear DM (L8)
    Hello, everyone. Well, I managed to find a solution if anyone was still interested in playing the Silver Chaos Fanbox Eternal Fantasia. After much searching, I realized that there was a solution vaguely floating around.

It's not a perfect fix but you are able to run it. The menu will be in Japanese but the dialogue and ect will all be in english. After you install/patch it, if you go to your Extracted Folder>Silver Chaos Fanbox.rar> Silver Chaos Fanbox> DISC1> PACK> Copy the file "GRAPHIC.cmp"

Once you have done that, go to your shortcut on your desktop that you should have created and right-click it. Click "Open Destination Folder" which it should take you to where it is installed. Open your PACK folder and paste/replace it over the same file named "GRAPHIC.cmp"

It should allow you to open it now. Though the menu will be in Japanese, the contents will be in english.

I hope this helps some of you guys. It managed to work for me.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by DivineDarkness View Post
    Hello, everyone. Well, I managed to find a solution if anyone was still interested in playing the Silver Chaos Fanbox Eternal Fantasia. After much searching, I realized that there was a solution vaguely floating around.

It's not a perfect fix but you are able to run it. The menu will be in Japanese but the dialogue and ect will all be in english. After you install/patch it, if you go to your Extracted Folder>Silver Chaos Fanbox.rar> Silver Chaos Fanbox> DISC1> PACK> Copy the file "GRAPHIC.cmp"

Once you have done that, go to your shortcut on your desktop that you should have created and right-click it. Click "Open Destination Folder" which it should take you to where it is installed. Open your PACK folder and paste/replace it over the same file named "GRAPHIC.cmp"

It should allow you to open it now. Though the menu will be in Japanese, the contents will be in english.

I hope this helps some of you guys. It managed to work for me.
    Thank you for that, this was a really great advice. I had the same problem with the game not being able to start anymore but after I followed your steps, now it works really well. Thank you once again

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

For @DivineDarkness if you're still on here:

"Hello, everyone. Well, I managed to find a solution if anyone was still interested in playing the Silver Chaos Fanbox Eternal Fantasia. After much searching, I realized that there was a solution vaguely floating around.

I hope this helps some of you guys. It managed to work for me."

Omg, I just have to say, this was it! It 100% worked. I kept getting a Mainsystem.exe error and some other forum was saying to delete an "open.avi" file which I had done and re-installed multiple times, and that wasn't working. But this did, just by copying the graphics file from my folder I extracted the game from, then going to the desktop icon and searching for the file location of the game with it, and then going into Pack again for where it was installed and then pasting it there and replacing that graphics file! The menu is in JP, but all of the story is in English, so thank you!!
    Last edited by Lee23; 01-27-2022 at 02:59 PM.