aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Ryokox3

Post Silver Chaos - I can't install the game !

Hi everyone. I'm sorry for my bad english, in reality I'm french.
    So, I've always wanted to download Silver Chaos, and I found a french link to do it : there is the game in 5 parts (I think it's that) and 2 patches. I've downloaded everything, and now I've got all the files in one place of my computer. But now, I can do nothing ! When I go to the part 1, I have the Installer.exe, and when I click on it, it tells me that it's incompatible. I've do everything to change it, but it doesn't work. It still doesn't work, even after all my effort to let my PC understand Japanese, to make the files compatible, etc.
    And when I click on "Setup.exe", a grey window appears in English (I don't have the time to read it), and the download starts alone, although I can do something ! In the end, there's a strange message like "fQ[€,²" ; something incomprehensible !
    All my files seems like there's an error somewhere. A lot of people have a problem, but I just can't download the game !
    Please, help me

Thank you.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

This is not a psychic forum, What windows.........

Ryokox3
    Windows 7, sorry.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Post a screenshot of the files.
    I don't know if Silevr Chaos works with windows 7, you could check other threads.
    Make sure you run as administrator, that your system is set to Japanese when you do it etc.
    On the forums here there are also download links and maybe proper instructions on the page itself.
    I don't play this game but someone else could help you better, the thing is add the right information needed.

Ryokox3
    The first screen are the files.
    The second screen shows what happen when I click " Setup.exe "
    The third screen was taken after the second, so it's the incomprehensible message which appears, and I can do anything after it.
    Tell me if you want more... Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ryokox3; 02-20-2012 at 11:12 AM.