aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Ciel (L5)Usami (L2)Rin (L9)
    Shizuo (L8)Gray (L9)Okita (L9)
    Akira (L9)Lavi (L8)Hei (L7)

Silver Chaos Fanbox Eternal Fantasia System Voice

Where can I find the file responsible for the system voice of Silver Chaos Fanbox Eternal Fantasia? I want to add a system voice that when my computer starts up, it will welcome me. In shutting down, there's no problem since when I activate the system voice in the game itself, it will say "Mata ne! Oyasumi!".

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Noeru (L11)Giotto (L10)Jack (L9)
    Akira TnC (L9)Heart 1 (Red)Shiki (L9)
    Shirogane (L9)N (L7)(S032) Ruruka
    Hm, I think you won't be able to change the system default when you first boot up. I tried to do that as well (I have Windows 7 Home Premium btw), but I was only able to change the shut down voice and when I log on, but I don't really log off much so it's no use.

If you really want to change the sound for when you boot up, you'd have to get ResourceHacker, but I don't really know how to use that one so you'll have to research about it.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

I know how to change the system voice but my problem is I need the voice file if it exist. I want to get the voice file for Might if it exists in the files of the game.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Noeru (L11)Giotto (L10)Jack (L9)
    Akira TnC (L9)Heart 1 (Red)Shiki (L9)
    Shirogane (L9)N (L7)(S032) Ruruka
    Oh I see... Give me a moment to check my files.

EDIT: Let me get this straight... You've set the system shut down voice through the game, but can't do the same for the boot up system sound huh? So you need to see where the files are saved?
    Last edited by yamane; 01-15-2012 at 09:58 AM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by yamane View Post

EDIT: Let me get this straight... You've set the system shut down voice through the game, but can't do the same for the boot up system sound huh? So you need to see where the files are saved?
    No simply put you boot Windows and instead of the standard tune that plays when it goes from splash screen to desk top you add in a custom sound effect. It is possible and quite easy to do so with any sound file you have since you can basically adjust any sound effect in Windows to match something else.

However with games it is sort of like this; in the majority of cases nearly all sounds are in a format for the game engine to read which in many cases is not your average .mp3, .flac, .wav whatever and in all cases in which it has the different formats you cannot open those files with an average audio edit program, maybe audacity or something. Shortly said all files, usually .wav are stored into another file with a strange format that you cannot simply open, this format or in simple terms cup with songs can only be read by the game engine used, coding etc. that make the game run. If you want those files you need to in terms open the can and drag them out, manipulating the game files entirely. It is especially hard when the files are in another language coding.
    Game rip (audio) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by KarumA; 01-15-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by yamane View Post

Because, it is automatic in the game. When you click the encircled button in the image above, you'll be ask something. I don't know what it says since it is in Japanese but I think it's yes or no.

Quote Originally Posted by KarumA View Post
    No simply put you boot Windows and instead of the standard tune that plays when it goes from splash screen to desk top you add in a custom sound effect. It is possible and quite easy to do so with any sound file you have since you can basically adjust any sound effect in Windows to match something else.

However with games it is sort of like this; in the majority of cases nearly all sounds are in a format for the game engine to read which in many cases is not your average .mp3, .flac, .wav whatever and in all cases in which it has the different formats you cannot open those files with an average audio edit program, maybe audacity or something. Shortly said all files, usually .wav are stored into another file with a strange format that you cannot simply open, this format or in simple terms cup with songs can only be read by the game engine used, coding etc. that make the game run. If you want those files you need to in terms open the can and drag them out, manipulating the game files entirely. It is especially hard when the files are in another language coding.
    Game rip (audio) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I know about that. By the way, thanks for the link. Below is the image where it shows all the files of the game.

Last edited by InnocentRinne; 01-16-2012 at 06:52 AM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Well obviously it would be in voice.cmp
    try to open it with winrar or something, seemingly it can be opened by a bunch of programs though you don't want it to be opened with excel or anything like that..
    Just google it up and look from there..
    http://ca.isohunt.com/forum/viewtopi...&view=previous
    http://www.google.nl/search?q=open+cmp+file&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#sclient=psy-ab&hl=nl&client=firefox-a&hs=lCF&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial&source=hp&q=open+cmp+file+audio&pbx= 1&oq=open+cmp+file+audio&aq=f&aqi=q-w1&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=170087l171307l0l171516l6l4l 0l0l0l0l437l554l0.1.4-1l2l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=4e535d290df 704df&biw=1680&bih=919

edit;
    Piece of advice, if you still play it just copy paste that file to another spot to not break the game.
    Last edited by KarumA; 01-16-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by KarumA View Post
    Well obviously it would be in voice.cmp
    try to open it with winrar or something, seemingly it can be opened by a bunch of programs though you don't want it to be opened with excel or anything like that..
    Just google it up and look from there..
    isoHunt Forums :: View topic - How to open *.cmp file ??
    open cmp file - Google zoeken
    edit;
    Piece of advice, if you still play it just copy paste that file to another spot to not break the game.
    Ugh. Can't find a program that will open a .cmp file. I wanna try Adobe Audition but I can't download it.