aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I use the code and my comupter is set to Japanese, but I seem to have trouble with the all the text appearing. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i already tried changing the system local and time to japan but it still doesn't work

- - - Updated - - -

i already tried changing the system local and time to japan but it still doesn't work

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

please help doesn't work.

Yaoi Legend

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Quote Originally Posted by loklambert View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

please help doesn't work.

What isn't working? The game won't let you install it? It won't run? Are there any error messages?

Could you maybe provide some screenshots of stuff not working so we can see what's wrong? There could be a ton of things that cause errors, but we won't know which one is the right one to fix your issue without some more information. ^^

Are you running Windows 10?
    I know you said you changed the system local and time to japan, but can you see Japanese text properly in other games without weird squares and stuff?
    Where did you download the game from?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12