aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I use the code and my comupter is set to Japanese, but I seem to have trouble with the all the text appearing. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i already tried changing the system local and time to japan but it still doesn't work

- - - Updated - - -

i already tried changing the system local and time to japan but it still doesn't work

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

please help doesn't work.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by loklambert View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

please help doesn't work.

What isn't working? The game won't let you install it? It won't run? Are there any error messages?

Could you maybe provide some screenshots of stuff not working so we can see what's wrong? There could be a ton of things that cause errors, but we won't know which one is the right one to fix your issue without some more information. ^^

Are you running Windows 10?
    I know you said you changed the system local and time to japan, but can you see Japanese text properly in other games without weird squares and stuff?
    Where did you download the game from?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Can anyone please explain how to place /x3 /fOpening@402581;Dialogue@4126C6;Options+Junk@40EB3 0 /w4126C6 with IMAGE upload????
    Please...........
    I really can't understand how to place it in target.
    PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEE

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello Kazenotoki!

If you just want to play the game as-is in Japanese, you don't need to use that line of code. ^^ You just need to make sure your computer's System Unicode Locale is set to Japanese.
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f360/t...ml#post4219281

If you want to use a program galled "AGTH" (Anime Games Text Hooker) so you can have access to the text to the game as you play, that's where the line of text comes in.

The AGTH just lets the text from the game be easily copied, so you can paste it into other documents or translation tools. It doesn't translate the game into another language. You would have to work with "Visual Novel Reader" for that, instead...

As for making Koibito Yugi work with AGTH, this is the method that worked for me...
    First, you will need AGTH:
    https://sites.google.com/site/agthook/
    Click on the "Current version" date, 2011.5.9 and download the RAR file.

After you download the RAR, open it. To make things easier, extract both files to the same folder you installed Koibito Yugi into.

Next, just drag the Koibito Yugi EXE ONTO the AGTH file. That will start the game with AGTH attached, and when you start getting text in the game, it will be displayed in the AGTH area. ^^

For me, it worked out of the box. Some people were having issues so they "/x3 etc" text to make the game work with AGTH.

First, try the method I told you, and see if it works for you.

^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello, guys.
    This problem Koi-Face that pop-up nowhere, it finally stopped. For me, I changed the time format to Japonese in Windows and the crack of the game, I instead of put his past in the game, I substitute the game exe. with the crack exe. and now is working fine and very good.
    Oh, I'm using the Visual Novel Reader to translate, don't the AGTH, because it's too much work, in the VNR you just need to put and works fine.
    I hope it's work for you, guys.
    Good Luck.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have
    • Time on Japanese, Region and Words

I change the original .exe with the crack (the .bak for .exe on the folder and another way, the .exe crack with the original .exe) and still got the same pop error face. I even try to set the programn for the old version of windows.

What I'm doing wrong??
    Last edited by Ara96; 02-03-2022 at 10:09 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

When I try to put the thing you guys said in the target section I get this error:

"The name '/fOpening@402581;Dialogue@4126C6;Options+Junk@40EB3 ' specified in the Target box is not valid. Make sure the path and file name are correct"

Im so confused

edit: uhh nevermind, I was doing the whole changing the date format thing wrong, the correct way to do it is to go:
    Control Panel → Clock and Region → Change date, time, or number formats (the last one is the little text below REGION)

and then choose Japanese (Japan) on the drop option.

Hope this helps someone, as before i was doing some weird shit that didn't actually change the date format (though it looked like it did, which is why I was confused at first).

Also the whole "/x3 /fOpening@402581;Dialogue@4126C6;Options+Junk@40EB3 " is not necesary if u just wanna play the game nomally (thanks to kojichan for clarifying this as the earlier comments confused me, thought that it was that which made the errors dissapear, but it was just a thing for agth haha)
    Last edited by Hkie; 01-27-2023 at 06:19 AM. Reason: solved it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12