aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Kotetsu (L2)Barnaby (L2)Sanji (L9)
    Zoro (L7)Axel (L4)Roxas (L4)
    Yusuke (L2)Sasuke SB (L6)Tsuzuki (L8)

Ej Want Japanese text in US ver. of Zettai Fukujuu Meirei

So, I'd really like to play Zettai Fukujuu Meirei in Japanese. I'd rather not download it from the forums because I don't want to go through the hassle of mounting images and whanot, and also because I own the US version of the game.

However, the US version only allows English play. Would it be possible to take some file(s) from the Japanese version of the game and replace the English files in my game with them? I'm not very tech-savvy.

I know there are files for English patches for some Japanese games, I wondered if this could work the same way.

Thanks

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

It isn't usual to have patches that go from English to Japanese specially in text.
    As long as there is no patch it is still do able however 1. in order to get those files you would need the game files of the Japanese version anyway; so mounting etc. would still need to happen. And even then the coding of the game might not accept the files (highly likely). It would be less of a hassle to just download, mount and install the Japanese version than it is to figure out what goes where and replace things. So if you want it in Japanese just get the Japanese one..