aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Shizuo (L2)Izaya (L3)Mukuro (L1)
    Hibari (L2)

Problem with installation

I installed the game with DAEMON Tools and tried to mount the file but the AutoPlay box didn't show up. Then I click on Autorun or Setup to install. It said "Windows cannot open this program because it has been prevented by a software restriction policy. For more information, open Event Viewer or contact your system administrator"

What should I do?

My English isn't very good, sorry. m(_ _)m

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

What is "The Game"

If your computer is a college PC, contact the IT staff/Network admin.
    Are you running as system administrator? Because things like this are usually put into place by admins; they're restriction policies that prevent you from doing or opening certain things, these can be placed on you by computer admins but also network admins.

other things you can do;
    check int he event viewer to see if anything was displayed when you tried this. Easiest way to get the message is by opening Event Viewer and reproducing the error. It should then get top listed.
    It will show what policy rule is preventing you from having access. Also does this happen with ANY .iso you load into Daemon Tools?
    Thirdly you can check if you are being policy restricted by Start -> Run -> gpedit.msc

Lastly if you do manage to see what policy restriction it is, and you are certain it is a home based computer that only you use and you are using it as admin. You see the policy restriction n.o. in the Event Viewer, you can look the number up in the Registry and remove it, after rebooting it should work. I have never done this before though and base this merely on experiences I find on the web. For more information and perhaps a decent confirmation you can ask here; HelpOnThe.Net: Tech Support Guy - Free help for Windows 7, XP, Vista, and more!
    Last edited by KarumA; 12-07-2011 at 08:10 AM.