aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

MAGICALallyCAT

Exclamation Please help me!!!

Hello, I’m Allie Cat! I’m quite new here and don’t have the best thread navigating skills......at all.......i really suck
    i have been trying to look for places where i can download some bl games on this site, i always run into them at the wrong times and when i try to find game downloads they hide from me >__>
    Also i would also appreciate it if you guys gave me some game suggestions because I know im looking to play bl games I just don’t have anything in mind really, so far i have played Enzai, Absolute Obedience and Silver Chaos
    My thoughts on these three games=
    Enzai was a brilliant story and even made me cry at points, but I’m not that into the brutality and raping of poor innocent ukes. It was my first bl game and I never thought I would play something like this ever, especially after seeing the OVA (that creeped me out BIG time). It turned out; in the midst of getting all the endings possible on the game I soon began to absolutely love the story and characters…..so I learn about myself as long as there are more “happy” endings then bad (well, you at least have to have some bad endings to make it a good story) I will get attached to any game
    However I found Absolute Obedience to be pretty darn awesome, I loved the characters a lot, but I think I prefer to play as more of the uke character than someone like Louise who runs around trying to dominate everybody (because I totally thought a character like Louise would make the cutest uke ever, but that’s just my opinion (I just had to get that out of my system)). Well anyway, best game ever! It was funny and cool and all that crap…oh yeah and also I like the art, good art was good, enough said.
    Silver Chaos to me felt really…..uh unexciting and the music sucked (I’m sorry but compared to langmaor’s music, yeah it sucked pretty badly). I liked the concept of adventure it had and the whole journey thing, but I thought it should have gotten into the characters more I felt like I couldn’t really connect to them. It felt to fast when the characters “got together”, I was thinking most of the time “Come on! You ( I ) hardly know this guy!”. Never the less, it’s my least favorite out of these three but I was not that bad.
    These are the only games I have found in English and I was also wondering if anybody could point me to the direction of another English game……but if there is another good game in Japanese I won’t hesitate to play it .
    One more thing, is it hard to play a bl game in Japanese? I know I can point out a few words in Japanese ( I watch too much anime) but I don’t think it would be enough to understand what might be going on….if anyone could give me some pointers on how to enjoy a bl in all Japanese, that would be great, because if you do or not, I’m still willing to try to play some…..
    Well that’s all I have to say! I hope you guys can help! Please help……
    p.s. has anybody ever fallen in love/become obsessed with any of the characters from a bl game? I feel so dorky for being obsessed with certain characters…..but I can’t help it! There full of hot guys….my boyfriend gets mad =P

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Welcome to the forums, to help you out there are several stickie threads here; Codec, Video, & Game
    These you can read to get a better grip on how to install the games.
    There is a Download Centre section in this forums, look there to download the games (the name suggests it..) http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f4/

Discussing games should be done somewhere else, as for difficulty it depends of course on your own skill; watching anime does not teach proper Japanese however there are guides and or translation patches depending on the game you play. All those should be found in the posts concerning the game.

Any other discussion about hot guys in the games etc. should be done elsewhere as this is a help section and not a discussion section for series etc.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Grimmjow (L6)(S012) Hollow IchigoBahamut
    ChocoboGareki (L6)Rin TnC (L1)
    Sesshoumaru (L7)Amon (L1)Akira (L1)
    Just start browsing through here http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/ this is all the bl related games. If You need a game reuploaded then click here http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f147/

I recommend Togainu no Chi and Lamento Beyond the void. Togainu I got to play a bit of and Lamento I read up on. Haven't been able to play it yet. Also yes I have become obsessed with characters from bl video games. Hench why i'm so obsessed with Shiki and Akira.

MAGICALallyCAT
    Thank you so much for the help, sorry for the trouble and posting things in wrong places I'll get better at this thread thing someday! *determind*

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 AM ----------

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll be sure that they are the first ones ill check out! Yes, i supose its diffidently impossible not to become obsessed with fictional characters sometimes