aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Fan

Savings

(Event) Forum - Hazuki (young)Elsa (L10)(Event) FaceBook - Yukina
    Natori (L10)(S020) YokozawaWicked (L10)
    (S040) RyoumaHakutaku (L7)(S007) Reborn

No subtitles in Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi

I just downloaded episode nine, and although it's marked as being subbed by horrible subs, it doesn't have any subtitles. I've tried playing in VLC, windows player and windows media player classic. Is there anywhere where I can download just the script? It would be kind of annoying to have to download the whole episode again.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Annie SnK (L7)Hange SnK (L7)Mikasa SnK (L9)
    Ryūko (L8)Spacer 1Satsuki KLK (L9)
    (S076) SilverAsh(S054) Prompto Argentum(S074) Akihiko Kaji
    Do you have the right codecs installed?

Also, you may have to change your rendering method (forgot how, tho) in order to see softsubs. Find out somewhere (google) how to do so.

If all else fails, you can use MKVToolnix (google it) to splice the .mkv into all its separate components, including a script file. I might do that for you, actually, but after I'm finished with some homework.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Horrible Subs is not always the best "subber". I'll check if I have the same problems. What you can check: if you open the mkv with vlc player then go under video -> subtitles because maybe it didn't automatically load and you have to turn them on.
    Installing codecs if you play with VLC is rather useless, VLC doesn't reinteract with codec packs however VLC is easier to check with if the file has subtitles or not (if you don't have codecs: get cccp to go with your meda player). Check if it has them, I will do so as well. If not then just download from the other more decent subber.
    Horrible is only considered good because they are fast and they themselves say at every torrent they release because it is a direct rip from crunchy roll they do not change anything in the setup, so any mistakes is crunchy's faulth. I've seen many mistakes in their files in the past because they release too quickly.

edit:
    the 720p mkv has subtitles for me, check if you activated them.
    Last edited by KarumA; 06-04-2011 at 04:36 AM.

Yaoi Fan

Savings

It was the 720 AVI I downloaded. And looking at the horrible sub site, it might be that someone didn't reencode it right.

I've checked it either has subtitle turned on if available or no subtitles available in the different programs. It was the first thing I checked. I've got Community Codec Pack installed, and haven't ahd issues playing /anything/ ever before that VLC or CCP couldn't handle.

The reconverting program I use couldn't detect it either.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

If it is an avi the subtitles are hardsubed (meaning it is stuck on the video and you can't turn it off) if there isn't a lose .srt or .sub file coming with the avi (only mkv or ogm files have various subtitles/languages in the movie file itself).
    It would seem someone re encoded wrongly then because that torrent was already removed from my usual torrent listing site.
    Though next time when something like this is posted please add the file extension, could have solved this in one post if we knew it was an avi without seperate subtitle files

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Sorry, I was just tired and looking forward to watching the episode, and yesterday was one where I was being kicked out of my computer room so that it could be sprayed,- downloading just the subtitles would of been faster than downloading the episode from scratch, but meh. Downloaded again this morning and the mkv has subtitles now.

onoaoi

convert no subtitles

I have converted all of episodes of this anime and put it in my phone, but when I played it, the subtitles didn't appear.Has anyone have the subtitle file like .srt or something?Oh if anyone here already has the .3gp ver or .mp4 ver, please upload it so I can download it again and watch it in my phone...

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Quote Originally Posted by onoaoi View Post
    I have converted all of episodes of this anime and put it in my phone, but when I played it, the subtitles didn't appear.Has anyone have the subtitle file like .srt or something?Oh if anyone here already has the .3gp ver or .mp4 ver, please upload it so I can download it again and watch it in my phone...
    Hi, there are .mp4 versions in the Host Link section reencoded... I am not sure which Season you need but you should be able to find all of the eps in .mp4 in the thread.
    Link here is one example of .mp4 recent post: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f55/t1...ml#post3790843

Yaoi Lover

Savings

What files did you convert?
    Because you need to use a slightly different method if the subs are not hardsubbed.
    The .mp4 and .avi are all hard subbed as far as I know.