aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

All I See is Gibberish on My Game

So, I'm playing Kichiku Megane and all the text that shows up is gibberish. This is weird, as I'm pretty sure I have Japanese on my computer. I'm using a Vista Windows 7, so since the other thread that talks about this is using a Windows XP, it didn't really help. I mean, I tried it out anyways and it didn't work.

Maybe I'm just inept at technology (which is sadly so true) but yeah. I don't get it. I downloaded the game off this site, though I can't find the link where I got it anymore. Or um, am I suppose to use a patch for it? Because I know there is one, but once again, I can't find it. Help please?

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Disregard the Japanese gibberish thing for now, but I would still like the links for the websites I describe if anyone knows them.

Fuji
    To find game downloads, go to the main forum page, click on the "Downloads" tab, then find "Game Downloads" -> "Host Links", and then go through all the K---- games or look at the index/directory (a pinned thread) for your game. Everything you need (games, patch, etc) should be in the thread under this game's title.